Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I'm peacing from this coli shyt.
ATM I'm currently homeless and sleeping in my car.
Got arrested last night for two unpaid tickets. Have to go to court and pay a fine.
But I can't drive my car until this is taken care of cause my license is currently suspended so there goes my current source of income.
I'm just done with society. It wants no parts of me honestly despite how many people I have in my corner and despite all of the hard work I've put in to attempt to become a productive member of it.
I've just been dealt way too many bad hands in life and never was legitimately given a chance to succeed. Sometimes I feel like I was doomed to be nothing more than a failure.
A black man with a hard to pronounce African name that has a weak resume and a worthless communications degree from a shytty state college has no value to anyone except friends and family.
I never mattered.
There's no place for me in this world.
If you never hear from me again, I got nothing but love...

you gonna be straight homie... just continue to preservere.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Got arrested last night for two unpaid tickets. Have to go to court and pay a fine.
But I can't drive my car until this is taken care of cause my license is currently suspended so there goes my current source of income.
I'm just done with society. It wants no parts of me honestly despite how many people I have in my corner and despite all of the hard work I've put in to attempt to become a productive member of it.
I've just been dealt way too many bad hands in life and never was legitimately given a chance to succeed. Sometimes I feel like I was doomed to be nothing more than a failure.
A black man with a hard to pronounce African name that has a weak resume and a worthless communications degree from a shytty state college has no value to anyone except friends and family.
I never mattered.

Damn my nicca, what city and state are you living in?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I never mattered.

Damn, will you be able to move back in with your parents?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I never mattered.

brah u really need to move down south
better weather
superior cost of living
women nicer

start over
clear your head brah
head back to ya parent's crib for a few months
get ya money right
and move to TX,GA or somewhere doown here

concise

Veteran
Daps
I never mattered.

:huh:
So what of friends and family?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:beli: well that phone interview sucked. had a misprint on the resume, phone disconnected mid conversation, had to call her back and find the interviewer again. Might as well drop this in the trash.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking to get back about $2500 from the Feds. I owe MD $11 :win: O'Malley taxed the shyt out of us so I'm lucky to owe less than $100. I was like $1000 away from being able to qualify for EIC so I'm going to take it to my account and see what he can do. He told me not to come back until I got rich :heh: a$$hole.