Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Just started messaging white chicks for fun on okcupid this past week to see if any would bite, they never really have before.

Lo and behold, one did :lupe:

Eventually got her number and all that, but then realized she got no full body pics, #1 sign that she's usually a whale.
Asked her about it and she told me she "wasn't fat". Just went with it anyways because chit, I haven't been on a date since last November :mjcry:. Had a feeling she'd be a bit bigger anyways.

Get at the joint around 7:30, she's a few mins late, no big deal. And to my (lack of) surprise, she is on the chubby side, but ain't whale status. :ehh: Wasn't really packin in the front or back tho, so she got that refrigerator physique :sadcam:. TBH, I really wasn't that attracted to her, so at that point, I really didn't give a fuk how the date went.

Honestly, I put more into the conversation than she gave back. Kind of have a problem with relating to white people. It just got to the point where we really had not much to talk about, so I had to fall back on fitness talk. Kept talking about losing weight and chit and it got to the point where it really bothered her. You know, she was one of those "I'M NOT OVERWEIGHT I'M JUST BIG BONED" types, unwilling to accept her bodyweight is a result of what and how much she puts in her gut. Cac behaviour 101.

And then we got into our "types". When it got to my turn, she was all "I bet you're into thin women blah blah blah!" Dumb sloot didn't see about my new found obsession with thick (asian) girls coming...

Then it came to women being just as superficial as men. And she agreed with me on that, but seemed to think I placed too much importance on someone's weight when she full out admitted on me that she wouldn't date a fat guy either :wtb:. All I said regarding overweight people that night is that I'd never gf one.

At point I just called it a night and dipped.

Cliffs:
-go on date with 1st white chick ever
-slightly chubby white chick has obvious self esteem issues regarding weight
-fixates on it nearly the entire night
-give up and call it a night
-tbh I was a bit of a dikk that night

I do feel partly bad tho, because she told me she had a preference for asian guys :bryan:. Hope she doesn't use me as a stereotype for the entire race :lupe:
Damn bruh you'll get it right the third time. Also, I couldn't date a chick with no shape either. I'm an ass guy, so I need my girl with an ass.

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn bruh you'll get it right the third time. Also, I couldn't date a chick with no shape either. I'm an ass guy, so I need my girl with an ass.
Breh, I feel you on that one. I really don't give a flying fuk about titties just as long as there's some cheeks to clap I am a happy camper :shaq:.

I always use the analogy of a car. Ass is like an engine on a car and titties are like the sound system. You need a good engine in a car, but a good sound system really and truly is just optional at best.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fellas, ever find out that people you thought you was cool with at work, had some sort of issues with you. Did it fukk with your head some or did you keep it moving

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
fellas, ever find out that people you thought you was cool with at work, had some sort of issues with you. Did it fukk with your head some or did you keep it moving
Why would you be cool with someone at work? Work is business aka getting paper. I would associate with people at work, but not be cool with them. However, networking with higher ups they would be on associate status also. I'd only be cool with people in the social scene.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
What the fukk
Why would you be cool with someone at work? Work is business aka getting paper. I would associate with people at work, but not be cool with them. However, networking with higher ups they would be on associate status also. I'd only be cool with people in the social scene.

I feel you.
Sometimes you spend more time at work then at home tho...:yeshrug:

It depends on the job and the enviroment

At my job, cats are way cooler with each other than normal...

I don't get that far because I need a sense of privacy ..

I got a female homie and a few cats that I gravitate to..

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just started messaging white chicks for fun on okcupid this past week to see if any would bite, they never really have before.

Lo and behold, one did :lupe:

Eventually got her number and all that, but then realized she got no full body pics, #1 sign that she's usually a whale.
Asked her about it and she told me she "wasn't fat". Just went with it anyways because chit, I haven't been on a date since last November :mjcry:. Had a feeling she'd be a bit bigger anyways.

Get at the joint around 7:30, she's a few mins late, no big deal. And to my (lack of) surprise, she is on the chubby side, but ain't whale status. :ehh: Wasn't really packin in the front or back tho, so she got that refrigerator physique :sadcam:. TBH, I really wasn't that attracted to her, so at that point, I really didn't give a fuk how the date went.

Honestly, I put more into the conversation than she gave back. Kind of have a problem with relating to white people. It just got to the point where we really had not much to talk about, so I had to fall back on fitness talk. Kept talking about losing weight and chit and it got to the point where it really bothered her. You know, she was one of those "I'M NOT OVERWEIGHT I'M JUST BIG BONED" types, unwilling to accept her bodyweight is a result of what and how much she puts in her gut. Cac behaviour 101.

And then we got into our "types". When it got to my turn, she was all "I bet you're into thin women blah blah blah!" Dumb sloot didn't see about my new found obsession with thick (asian) girls coming...

Then it came to women being just as superficial as men. And she agreed with me on that, but seemed to think I placed too much importance on someone's weight when she full out admitted on me that she wouldn't date a fat guy either :wtb:. All I said regarding overweight people that night is that I'd never gf one.

At point I just called it a night and dipped.

Cliffs:
-go on date with 1st white chick ever
-slightly chubby white chick has obvious self esteem issues regarding weight
-fixates on it nearly the entire night
-give up and call it a night
-tbh I was a bit of a dikk that night

I do feel partly bad tho, because she told me she had a preference for asian guys :bryan:. Hope she doesn't use me as a stereotype for the entire race :lupe:
Never fukk with someone that does not have full body pics again. You had a right to be a dikk to her.

Daps
Sprained my shoulder lifting weights yesterday:upsetfavre:

Rotator cuff isn't torn as of yet, still need a cat scan tho.

I did max out at 180 bench press tho after a year of no lifting:gladbron:

I'm pretty sure that's what fukked my shyt up tho :patrice:

Pain pills and beer on deck:blessed:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Im bout to repurpose/refinish some perfectly good furniture for the simple fact that there are so many cute pictures of repurposed furniture on the interwebs.

Daps
BxC8Q2sCcAEQdqd.jpg

Daaaamn son, where'd ya find this?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'm peacing from this coli shyt.
ATM I'm currently homeless and sleeping in my car.
Got arrested last night for two unpaid tickets. Have to go to court and pay a fine.
But I can't drive my car until this is taken care of cause my license is currently suspended so there goes my current source of income.
I'm just done with society. It wants no parts of me honestly despite how many people I have in my corner and despite all of the hard work I've put in to attempt to become a productive member of it.
I've just been dealt way too many bad hands in life and never was legitimately given a chance to succeed. Sometimes I feel like I was doomed to be nothing more than a failure.
A black man with a hard to pronounce African name that has a weak resume and a worthless communications degree from a shytty state college has no value to anyone except friends and family.
I never mattered.
There's no place for me in this world.
If you never hear from me again, I got nothing but love...

Last edited: