Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You know things aren't right in your life and that you need to make serious changes when multiple people, including a stranger and a 7 year old, point out several bad things about yourself.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Job is having an event where we can put-put golf, go-kart, bowl, etc tomorrow:

The Pretty Married Coworker: OMG my son and your daughter are the same age. We're gonna have to set up a play date.

Me: :ehh: Cool yea let's look into that.

PMC: Are you bringing anyone to the event tomorrow?

Me: Nah I'm goin fo sho tho.

PMC: Okay good, I'm gonna be around you then since we're still new.

Me: Aight cool. That's wussup.
:leostare:

We work together tomorrow. She said shes bringin a change of clothes for the event that starts 2 hours after we're off work.
Trying hard not to mention I live close :sadcam: I won't fold tho. Her husband is a mid-30's African in engineering school. Ain't bout that life :whoa: Hell of a predicament tho.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Has anyone here ever dated a Latina that came straight from their motherland? How was your experience?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I don't know what this ilness is but its worse than the last one i had. :dead:

been in bed for 4 days now. cant swallow any food. cant swallow my own saliva so i got a spit bucket which is filling so much its disgusting. pain in my throat is like nothing i ever experienced before. and ive had my tonsils surgically removed cus i used to get tonsilitis so much. this makes tonsilitis look like a cake walk. i literally cant sleep because i wake up choking on my saliva and in cold sweats. this has been the longest 5 days of my life. and the thing is it hasnt even improved slightly. i normally just wait things like this out and time heals it. but this is fukking making me angry.

dont ever fukking take drinking and eating for granted. i can barley talk or hear shyt now too.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
NmI really don't care about life anymore.

Not that I want to die...but I sure as hell don't feel like I'm living. I'm off the grid. I honestly would to not participate in this society. Like seriously, just give up on it. Cause sometimes I feel like there's no place in the world for someone like me at all. Nowhere. Nada. Zilch.

I don't care about getting married, having a gf, or having. fukk all that garbage. The 9-5 don't seem gratifying either. None of this is ever going to happen for me. At all. So I'm just stuck in a stagnation state of existence. Purgatory.

I would love to just live somewhere in the woods like Jackson pollock and make some art. And not have to deal with dumb bytches that only want money and stupid judgemental ass dudes that wanna have a fukking dikk measuring contest based on how much they make.

Seriously...America can fukk off, this society is such utter fukking garbage I'm honestly surprised I haven't snapped on somebody.

can you eat? can you drink? can you swallow your own saliva without feeling like someone is slitting your throwt from the inside? im telling you this cus i love you but you better shyt the fukk up with that bullshyt. im telling you from my current situation. health is THE most important thing in life. im in living hell right now. read my last post. :ufdup:

go drink some water and eat some food for me. cus im fukking fuming that i cant do either of thise things. im hallucinating every night because of my fever. got to change my bedsheets every day cus i drop so much sweat. you think you got it bad boy. im afraid im going to die like this

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fill us in nikka :birdman:

Just started messaging white chicks for fun on okcupid this past week to see if any would bite, they never really have before.

Lo and behold, one did :lupe:

Eventually got her number and all that, but then realized she got no full body pics, #1 sign that she's usually a whale.
Asked her about it and she told me she "wasn't fat". Just went with it anyways because chit, I haven't been on a date since last November :mjcry:. Had a feeling she'd be a bit bigger anyways.

Get at the joint around 7:30, she's a few mins late, no big deal. And to my (lack of) surprise, she is on the chubby side, but ain't whale status. :ehh: Wasn't really packin in the front or back tho, so she got that refrigerator physique :sadcam:. TBH, I really wasn't that attracted to her, so at that point, I really didn't give a fuk how the date went.

Honestly, I put more into the conversation than she gave back. Kind of have a problem with relating to white people. It just got to the point where we really had not much to talk about, so I had to fall back on fitness talk. Kept talking about losing weight and chit and it got to the point where it really bothered her. You know, she was one of those "I'M NOT OVERWEIGHT I'M JUST BIG BONED" types, unwilling to accept her bodyweight is a result of what and how much she puts in her gut. Cac behaviour 101.

And then we got into our "types". When it got to my turn, she was all "I bet you're into thin women blah blah blah!" Dumb sloot didn't see about my new found obsession with thick (asian) girls coming...

Then it came to women being just as superficial as men. And she agreed with me on that, but seemed to think I placed too much importance on someone's weight when she full out admitted on me that she wouldn't date a fat guy either :wtb:. All I said regarding overweight people that night is that I'd never gf one.

At point I just called it a night and dipped.

Cliffs:
-go on date with 1st white chick ever
-slightly chubby white chick has obvious self esteem issues regarding weight
-fixates on it nearly the entire night
-give up and call it a night
-tbh I was a bit of a dikk that night

I do feel partly bad tho, because she told me she had a preference for asian guys :bryan:. Hope she doesn't use me as a stereotype for the entire race :lupe:

Last edited: