"made the choice to have me, you loved me that much..."
9aocv7.jpg
... :to:

inspired by @Granite State 's post...

"Cryin' on the Inside" - trag

Daps
Reppin
VOID
NmI really don't care about life anymore.

Not that I want to die...but I sure as hell don't feel like I'm living. I'm off the grid. I honestly would to not participate in this society. Like seriously, just give up on it. Cause sometimes I feel like there's no place in the world for someone like me at all. Nowhere. Nada. Zilch.

I don't care about getting married, having a gf, or having. fukk all that garbage. The 9-5 don't seem gratifying either. None of this is ever going to happen for me. At all. So I'm just stuck in a stagnation state of existence. Purgatory.

I would love to just live somewhere in the woods like Jackson pollock and make some art. And not have to deal with dumb bytches that only want money and stupid judgemental ass dudes that wanna have a fukking dikk measuring contest based on how much they make.

Seriously...America can fukk off, this society is such utter fukking garbage I'm honestly surprised I haven't snapped on somebody.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Yea...don't care but been hitting the drugs hard as fukk. It's not like I'm getting laid or getting money so I might as well do something to make me feel good. Shyt...it's at the point where I could give two fukks if I o'd and died. Part of me wants to live part of me doesnt. I'm not 100% into this thing called life. Get random boners...have no girl to stick it in so I just end up fapping...and then that gets boring. Get money...then it's gone. Women don't wanna fukk with broke dudes. Black dudes have the worst time trying to get on get jobs and make money. Been homeless and trying to have a "normal" life. Sometimes I think normal life is only for white people and others..that aren't me.. Been to hell and back. Honestly, I'm just so numb and cold now...I'm like whatever. Maybe this is the way things are meant to be.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
And I hear people on here say that like..."yo...you need some self-esteem". Man, shut the fukk up you f@ggot ass bytch. You had it easy in life motherfukker, you were probably some high school football all American dikkfaced fukkkboi that didn't have to work to get women while dudes like me struggled to get numbers. I've always hated your kind. I feel myself...no one else does. And that's tucking fine by me cause I know I'm the shyt...and I don't wait to be validated by the masses or whatever cause I'm not about seeking approval of others. That's the difference between you and me. I'm real. Your fake. I don't hide my disdain for men, women, society...etc. I'll tell it like it is.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Sometimes I feel like...shyt...what the fukk can a black man do in this damn society on his own terms and actually become successful? Like sometimes I just feel like giving up on everything. It's like I'm fighting hard to get things done and there's ten billion people in my way that are trying to stop me or refuse to give me a chance cause they just want me to fail. Even trying tk have a career with a salary seems so out of reach. People ask me sometimes...why are you so angry? I'm angry cause all of the hate I feel from other people makes me angry. I'm too fukking old to feel this disconnected from the general populace and to feel so defeated, frustrated...and just absolutely beat up. And I don't care to hear any body's advice? Why...cause I'm not you motherfukker, I can only be me and I acknowledge that 24/7. What works for you might not work for me. And I'm just sick of it...sometimes it just feels like down talk and I just hate being treated like a fukking child.

Like this is why...I'm happy I haven't seriously sent someone to fukking hospital. People don't know ow the amount of bullshyt other people have given me. And yes...it has made me jaded and just given me a chip on my shoulder the size of the rock of Gibraltar. Like how stupid is this fukking society...A bunch of goddammit racist whites, asians, indians, whatever...it's like they intimated by me or uncomfortable around me and just want to shut me out of the picture when it comes to anyghing.

Seriouy...no one could walk in fukking shoes and come out the way I am. Weaker people would of just committed that and I dawn near did almost 20 times. But I'm still here. Whatever. Life ain't shyt.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I want to be a productive member of society...and it feels like society won't let me. So what the fukk am I doing? Like seriously, I just think this existence is null and void. Not even the least bit real. Done ranting.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
*sigh*

Maybe the reason I typed that out is because I feel like my life is over.

30, single, unemployed (been working driver's type jobs here and there), and broke.

I still look good, still got my hairline in place. But what's the point. Being on the coli and reading these threads has honestly sunk my spirits to the point I'm abusing drugs again like I did before cause I saw no light at the end of the tunnel. There people of here younger than me that got more than me...but honestly didn't even know how to navigate this thing called life...I was just living. I'm just going through the motions right now.

Don't wanna commit that cause my family would be weighed with that burden...but I've honestly kind of just lost all hope for the future. It looked so bright years ago...now it doesn't at all. I don't want to give up...but maybe I should cause slowly but surely I'm just starting to see any point in continuing this shame existence.

Haven't gotten laid in almost 3 hears. Last job I had was shytty and embarassing. I don't even feel like interacting with people on here anymore. This just seems like something I should of put past me.

I'm used to being broke but I grew up with money...but I never knew the value of it. Once I did. It seemed nearly impossible to.obtain. Some people have a talent for it...I dont. I've always held my own in creative and intellectual venues...but it's hard to make money with what you know and what you can do without any sort of connections.

Sometimes I think I'm too scatterbrained to focus on learning a trade and my degree is pretty much worthless...I've considered selling drugs...but na. Been trying to create an independent driver serbice...but no takers.

Sorry for the long messqges...I've have a headache and didn't get to sleep last night.

I'd rather not share or ask advice because the coli is full of cruel people who use the misfortunes of others as an unnecessary ego boost. *sigh*

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
*sigh*

Maybe the reason I typed that out is because I feel like my life is over.

30, single, unemployed (been working driver's type jobs here and there), and broke.

I'd rather not share or ask advice because the coli is full of cruel people who use the misfortunes of others as an unnecessary ego boost. *sigh*
I'm kinda going through the same thing. It's been rough the past few months. I quit my job because someone I knew for a while lied to me about more money and a promotion.

It's been a downward spiral since then. I have filled out hundreds of applications and I hardly hear anything back. Got hired on at several places and was let go before my first day. I can't even get on at a fast food restaurant or one of these dollar stores.

It's been so frustrating because I have plans to make my life better, but I can't do anything because I can't get another job. I would probably be homeless and living on the street if it wasn't for my brother helping me.

Things are starting to get better but they are no where near as good as I want them. I hope that things get better for you and that you don't give up.