Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just drove from Cumberland to Midtown, then Vinings, then Union City and back to Vinings, then downtown to the AUC and now I'm home.

I did this all in the rain with shyt drivers during rush hour with my daughter in the car.

I got VIP passes to this lounge/event my homie is throwing tonight but fukk that. I gotta work tomorrow and I'll be damned if I go out in this shyt again today. I dont even have my hair cut. I'm a lil heated but fukk it, it's an excuse to keep money in my pocket.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I just came from the L.I.Q., and there was this young white stallion in line behind me.
She had on the standard issue white girl uniform - North Face jacket, jeans, boots wiffda furr (WIT' DA FURRRRRRRRRR!!)
and whatnot. She asked me if she could set her drinks down on the counter next to me because they were cold, ian give a damn...

...so she sets down 2 tall cans of Old English and 2 energy drinks.

you KNOW what that means, playa patna!!

Dontcha?

Yeah, you do.

So you know I hadta say somethin'.

I says "Hol' up - what'chu know about that thurr OE, doe??"

She giggles and says "I like it...I know, it's weird..."

I say "That's not weird at all, do what ya know good..."

I started to say "RIDE SALLY, RIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!"

Good times.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I just came from the L.I.Q., and there was this young white stallion in line behind me.
She had on the standard issue white girl uniform - North Face jacket, jeans, boots wiffda furr (WIT' DA FURRRRRRRRRR!!)
and whatnot. She asked me if she could set her drinks down on the counter next to me because they were cold, ian give a damn...

...so she sets down 2 tall cans of Old English and 2 energy drinks.

you KNOW what that means, playa patna!!

Dontcha?

Yeah, you do.

So you know I hadta say somethin'.

I says "Hol' up - what'chu know about that thurr OE, doe??"

She giggles and says "I like it...I know, it's weird..."

I say "That's not weird at all, do what ya know good..."

I started to say "RIDE SALLY, RIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!"

Good times.

So did you get her number?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
For 2015, I'm keeping it as low key as possible.

Hell, I honestly don't even share anything except for a few things that go on in my real life online, and probably never will.

I want to retain as much mystique to myself as possible. My life is not an open book.

So don't expect me to talk about my personal life on here ever again. That's actually the main reason I deleted my facebook.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'll probably end up single for the rest of my life cause I don't feel like being unauthentic or fake for someone probably ain't worth it.

I enjoy being alone way too much. I have my friends, but I enjoy having space so much, I would never give it up.

I wouldn't consider myself anti-social, I just don't fukk with what everybody else does.

People on here say, "oh you're 30, it's too late, time running out" IDGAFOS about your stupid opinions you f*cking conformist idiots.

I'm content with myself.

You could never be me.

NEVER.