Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I picked up my daughter from her moms house and the babysitter let me go upstairs to get her while my BM was at work so of course I looked through the bedrooms/upstairs to see my daughters environment at home.

What a messy, dirty bytch. :scust: No home decor. Her dudes shoes all over the floor, clothes all over the floor even to the master bathroom. Packs of Newports all over the place. Looked like a tornado hit the entire house. shyt was disgusting and shocking. :wtf: :wow:

When we lived together (a few months) she wasn't messy like this. shyt has been bothering me a lil more than it should and idk why. I think I just expected more cause my pad stay top notch and clean as fukk.
She probably is just beginning to fall off now man, unfortunately

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blaaaah, I'm just scared. I definitely need to fukk off from this place. Brazil, but I can't be indecisive. I have gone to Tokyo alone with no debit card flying standby both ways

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
So I finally stopped being a lazy ass and decided to micro manage (sorta) my retirement portfolio..
Bought shares of GOOG a week ago (a week ago)when it was at $498, could've bought triple the amount. shyts at $534 today.

TMI but something from the cafeteria gave me food poisoning. Already blew up the bathroom twice, stomach still doing somersaults.
Leave me alone, I have nothing left to give. You already took my lunch and my pride. :mjcry:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:leon: got an email from this private wealth management firm arm of this huge Canadian bank I applied to a few days ago via LinkedIn. They want to schedule speak for about 15-20 min tomorrow.

I love the company im at but I have this gut feeling that some funny shyt is about to happen in the next couple of months. Gotta take control of my career.

:patrice: only thing is that i would probably only have Canadian holidays..

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: I'z

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So I finally stopped being a lazy ass and decided to micro manage (sorta) my retirement portfolio..
this is a priority of mine this year, open an IRA in addition to my 401k so that i can actually handpick stock...my portfolio is about to be on some YOLO shyt, it's either going to be the bomb or bomb :pachaha:

i'm falling sleep standing up at my desk, went on two walks and still can't wake up. lord knows how i'm going to get thru my damn workout today. and i need to hit ikea after the gym...i want to :snooze:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
He a meeting with a chick that a co-worker said was giving heavy vibe and attention when we first me a year of two ago.

She's married and it was wild awkward today

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
"Ma'am...ma'am, I have no control over when the W2s go out."

142d9x2.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:leon: got an email from this private wealth management firm arm of this huge Canadian bank I applied to a few days ago via LinkedIn. They want to schedule speak for about 15-20 min tomorrow.

I love the company im at but I have this gut feeling that some funny shyt is about to happen in the next couple of months. Gotta take control of my career.

:patrice: only thing is that i would probably only have Canadian holidays..
I heard a story today on NPR where a Canadian bank bought a US bank for 5 billion. Here s a link to the story. If it's the same bank it could be a dope move.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102359188