Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
lol pay for 2 years of mistakes then. Yall make too much to be on turbo tax trying to e file for free. Cheap ass. It's more than worth it.

I pay for the premium software and do it myself. The issue was an honest omission, not a misunderstanding of tax concepts.

We gon get right soon. I promise. :beli:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I pay for the premium software and do it myself. The issue was an honest omission, not a misunderstanding of tax concepts.

We gon get right soon. I promise. :beli:
It's funnier envisioning you trying to e-file for free though. I don't doubt that you're capable, I just think you have no business doing but if you're hell bent on going the DIY tax route go right ahead.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
My battery got stolen. I will never know why people with the hood mentality worship this shytty place

fukk the hood, my people deserve better :pacspit:

Blackout

Daps
The battery out your car?
Yea I have the kind of car where the batterie is placed near the front wheel so they broke the holder and pulled it out

I get up in the morning to start my car and its dead. I figure a simple battery charge would fix it but then I noticed the battery is gone smh.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I have the kind of car where the batterie is placed near the front wheel so they broke the holder and pulled it out

I get up in the morning to start my car and its dead. I figure a simple battery charge would fix it but then I noticed the battery is gone smh.
Damn.

Blackout

Daps
They had me late for work cuz I had to catch a ride with my cousin

When I get off of work I gotta deal with it and then fix the alarm system

That's what I get for procrastinating I guess

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in muay Thai class this morning. Doing timing with this guy, timing is like a lighter version of sparring. Anyway this guy and I have timed before, last time we did he kicked me in the face, hard. And was like "I thought you would get mad and want to fight me hard".

This time we're going, we go for 2 minutes and he gives me tips. Move around more don't just move back. We get stuck with each other, I'm piecing this boy up, he got me too, but now I'm circling and my reach is longer. I deliver him some kicks, but I swing a bit more because dudes throwing punches trying to catch me in my face enough to bother me, he's missing because I'm tall and lengthy and keep my distance.

The timer rings and he comes up to me in an annoyed way and says "don't try to be a machoman and play mostly defense play some offense too, that way our intensity doesn't rise like it just did"
I just said "okay" and walked away.

What a dikk, I was calm the whole time, and you've been here for +2 years me less than 10months. If you saw the intensity was rising you should of stopped instead of continuing to try and 1 up me. How lame

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps

i just watched an exhibition from 2012 where team america played the beijing ducks (chinese basketball association)
allen iverson, clyde drexler, dennis rodman, and others
stephon marbury was the starting point guard for the ducks

you know, if i was a prolific scorer/swingman type
i might play in the nba for 7-8 years
then go abroad, keep playing around the world until i am 45
then directly become a head coach and keep traveling

those international leagues have short seasons - 30-35 plus playoffs
plus favorable tax rules
you could be married without children and enjoy a pretty good life

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been sleeping on Teen Titans Go Cyborg just used "Free .99" Caught me way off guard. They just say other corny stuff too that cracks me up.

Robin: Crime is afoot
BeastBoy and Cyborg: I thought crime was a leg bro!!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My job wants me to purchase these technical specs for these quality measures but them shyts cost $345. I ain't go it and I don't feel bad for saying such.