Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I got styled on by one of the kids I interviewed this weekend.

Me: So what do you see yourself doing in five years?

Kid: I want to work for Google.

Me: So tell me, what does that mean to you?

Kid (w/ incredulous face): It means, I want to be employed by Google.

:mjlol::snoop::deadmanny:

I actively discourage anyone I hear about applying to NYU, mainly off the wackstew of their fin aid. My bf paid 25K last year on her loans and only 7500 went to the principal.:scust: fukking repulsive.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got styled on by one of the kids I interviewed this weekend.

Me: So what do you see yourself doing in five years?

Kid: I want to work for Google.

Me: So tell me, what does that mean to you?

Kid (w/ incredulous face): It means, I want to be employed by Google.

:mjlol::snoop::deadmanny:

I actively discourage anyone I hear about applying to NYU, mainly off the wackstew of their fin aid. My bf paid 25K last year on her loans and only 7500 went to the principal.:scust: fukking repulsive.

Tell her to make two payments on the same day. I believe school loan interest calculates daily so make the minimum payment which should cover the outstanding interest and make a second larger payment which should go to the principal.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I picked up my daughter from her moms house and the babysitter let me go upstairs to get her while my BM was at work so of course I looked through the bedrooms/upstairs to see my daughters environment at home.

What a messy, dirty bytch. :scust: No home decor. Her dudes shoes all over the floor, clothes all over the floor even to the master bathroom. Packs of Newports all over the place. Looked like a tornado hit the entire house. shyt was disgusting and shocking. :wtf: :wow:

When we lived together (a few months) she wasn't messy like this. shyt has been bothering me a lil more than it should and idk why. I think I just expected more cause my pad stay top notch and clean as fukk.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
My Beard got strands of Ginger and I'm trying to figure out why. Shyt got me confused.

I think I'm getting baby fever again:patrice:

How come women get this? It's absolutely frighting.

Tell her to make two payments on the same day. I believe school loan interest calculates daily so make the minimum payment which should cover the outstanding interest and make a second larger payment which should go to the principal.

:ohhh:

Rep + Dap

These loans makes me not want to go Grad School.

Just paid off 28K, thinking about paying off 120K :scust:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I picked up my daughter from her moms house and the babysitter let me go upstairs to get her while my BM was at work so of course I looked through the bedrooms/upstairs to see my daughters environment at home.

What a messy, dirty bytch. :scust: No home decor. Her dudes shoes all over the floor, clothes all over the floor even to the master bathroom. Packs of Newports all over the place. Looked like a tornado hit the entire house. shyt was disgusting and shocking. :wtf: :wow:

When we lived together (a few months) she wasn't messy like this. shyt has been bothering me a lil more than it should and idk why. I think I just expected more cause my pad stay top notch and clean as fukk.
What did you see in her? Not even being smart but guys here always say women need to pick better so I'm trying to figure out what you saw in her that didn't set off any red flags?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, as soon as I get the idea of staying here, I'm reminded that perhaps saving up and going on a backpacking trip for a few months is the best idea.