Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Got the notification email that my fed return has been accepted by the IRS, those racks should be hitting the account soon :blessed:

:patrice: when you get that gut feeling about your career, you should stick with it. Got a feeling that this "middle office" the company is creating is about to result in some job losses. I'm going to apply for anther position within the company today and this other opportunity I saw on LinkedIn.
damn you got your w2s already?

I got wait for mine and my 1099's..i wont be filing until february

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Got the notification email that my fed return has been accepted by the IRS, those racks should be hitting the account soon :blessed:

I hate tax season. I hate it I hate it I hate it.

I already know I owe, just let me get through this season without any omissions and the IRS hitting me for back taxes months down the line.

A Nukka got hit with IRS bills for 2012 and 2013 in the same week a month ago. :mjcry:

Make honest mistakes on your tax returns, breh

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
WTF moment.

Shortly after my wedding, I uploaded a short clip of the start of the reception (introduction of bridal party, then bride and groom doing some impromptu dancing after we were introduced)

Did it so some friends who didnt attend could see it on facebook. This was 4 years ago.

I go to watch the video today, and it see it has almost 200K views, 255 likes and 50 dislikes (LMAO)

Youtube put my video in a wedding dance playlist or something. Thank god I disabled the comments when I originally uploaded it. :troll:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
WTF moment.

Shortly after my wedding, I uploaded a short clip of the start of the reception (introduction of bridal party, then bride and groom doing some impromptu dancing after we were introduced)

Did it so some friends who didnt attend could see it on facebook. This was 4 years ago.

I go to watch the video today, and it see it has almost 200K views, 255 likes and 50 dislikes (LMAO)

Youtube put my video in a wedding dance playlist or something. Thank god I disabled the comments when I originally uploaded it. :troll:
Dont they pay you for your uploaded videos?

Check and get yo money mayne.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps

I already know I owe, just let me get through this season without any omissions and the IRS hitting me for back taxes months down the line.

A Nukka got hit with IRS bills for 2012 and 2013 in the same week a month ago. :mjcry:

Honest mistakes though?... :sasafro:

You are not alone though breh.... I will file my taxes in April. :lbafro:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Honest mistakes though?... :sasafro:

You are not alone though breh.... I will file my taxes in April. :lbafro:

:whoa:

Wife won some award for $4K that I forgot to include as income. The other was some state tax shyt. Tried to file jointly but we live in separate states for part of the year. Didnt want to file married but separately so I just sent that shyt to them as is.

IRS came back blasting. :snoop:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps

Wife won some award for $4K that I forgot to include as income. The other was some state tax shyt. Tried to file jointly but we live in separate states for part of the year. Didnt want to file married but separately so I just sent that shyt to them as is.

They usually cannot verify your living arrangement. Someone snitching? :patrice:

"I never thought he'd come back like this, blasting. Like I said, it was funny like that in the hood sometimes. I mean you never knew what was gonna happen or when. I've done too much to turn back, and I've done too much to go on. I guess in the end it all catches up with you. My grandpa asked me one time if I care whether I filed correctly or evaded. Yeah, I do. Now it's too late."

:ufdup:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
damn you got your w2s already?

I got wait for mine and my 1099's..i wont be filing until february

My W2's were ready by January 5th from the company, I would of started earlier on my taxes if I didn't have to wait for the student loan people to send me my 1098 so I can deduct some of that interest I paid in 2014.

My biggest fear is fukking around with the IRS, I do my own shyt with taxslayer.com, I pay for the premium version so I can have some peace of mind that my shyt is in order with no mistakes.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
take out loans to get a degree to earn more only to earn too mcuh to deduct interest brehs

the coli has infiltrated my life once again, had my sunglasses on yesterday and looked at my eyebrows (they naturally have a high arch) and realized i have demonic eyebrows :laugh:, well almost, i don't paint them on so at least it's natural, but yea, it's so :demonic:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why don't you have an accountant?