Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
My boss (60 y/o white man) and I having morning watercooler talk, it went from Packers loss -> Watching Superbowl -> Halftime show -> Katy Perry -> Lenny kravitz, and he goes:

"I'm not a Katy Perry fan, but I like Lenny Kravitz. Plus, he had Lisa Bonet in her prime. :smugbiden:"

In my mind, I'm like: :russ::salute::deadrose:

shyt caught me waaay offguard. All I could do was let him ramble after that. LMAO

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My boss (60 y/o white man) and I having morning watercooler talk, it went from Packers loss -> Watching Superbowl -> Halftime show -> Katy Perry -> Lenny kravitz, and he goes:

"I'm not a Katy Perry fan, but I like Lenny Kravitz. Plus, he had Lisa Bonet in her prime. :smugbiden:"

In my mind, I'm like: :russ::salute::deadrose:

shyt caught me waaay offguard. All I could do was let him ramble after that. LMAO
You see what Bill Cosby has done for people? Bridging gaps! :blessed:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Idk what you're talking about :totheeastside:

9fQmeuZ.png

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of you still use the pink moisturizer....I bought some today...I haven't put any sort of grease in my hair in like 4 years...I wonder why when I have some hair on my head and I scratch it allthese flacks fall out....that's also why I keep my hair real low

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Got the notification email that my fed return has been accepted by the IRS, those racks should be hitting the account soon :blessed:

:patrice: when you get that gut feeling about your career, you should stick with it. Got a feeling that this "middle office" the company is creating is about to result in some job losses. I'm going to apply for anther position within the company today and this other opportunity I saw on LinkedIn.