Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Oh well, summer time is coming she better get it together.
she over here by me so i have to type like a ninja

we had an argument in the mall parking lot
i got so mad we didnt even go in

i will have to pm u later for the full story tho

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm really trying to stay cordial and not fukk my 25 y/o married fellow manager that has 2 kids.

Her husband is a 6'5" African Muslim (shes Christian) and trying to finish his degree at Emory. :whoa: I'm only 6'1".

Real talk it seems inevitable but I need to have discipline.

I will keep it as a friendship but we've already exchanged emails.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm really trying to stay cordial and not fukk my 25 y/o married fellow manager that has 2 kids.

Her husband is a 6'5" African Muslim (shes Christian) and trying to finish his degree at Emory. :whoa: I'm only 6'1".

Real talk it seems inevitable but I need to have discipline.

I will keep it as a friendship but we've already exchanged emails.
You should be disgusted that she's even a sexual option. What if it was your wife? What If it were your married daughter? She shouldn't be doing anything to make you believe you could get some. If it's your own trumped up fantasy cool but if she's throwing it you better toss that shyt right back and tell she disgusts you.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You should be disgusted that she's even a sexual option. What if it was your wife? What If it were your married daughter? She shouldn't be doing anything to make you believe you could get some. If it's your own trumped up fantasy cool but if she's throwing it you better toss that shyt right back and tell she disgusts you.
Agreed. She has kept me on that :patrice: stance with marriage. She's leaving me hints and shes one of them chatty girls too. Always shares too much.

The idea of her finally giving in had me flattered but it aint even worth it. Who gets married at 20?! :mindblown: I only tolerate her cuz she resembles that Tyler Perry actress

NAACP-44th-Image-Awards-China-Anne-Mcclain-223x300.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. She has kept me on that :patrice: stance with marriage. She's leaving me hints and shes one of them chatty girls too. Always shares too much.

The idea of her finally giving in had me flattered but it aint even worth it. Who gets married at 20?! :mindblown: I only tolerate her cuz she resembles that Tyler Perry actress

NAACP-44th-Image-Awards-China-Anne-Mcclain-223x300.jpg
Her teeth are jacked like the too? I would punt her 20 year old ass across the room. Girl, bye.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Just for the record, if you have something to say about me, don't fukking pop shyt and then block me. @The Nigerian

You the fukkin stand up comedy guru now? You dikk gregory, nikka? You message me at 5 in the morning and think I give a fukk what you have to say? :heh:

concise

Veteran
Daps

Was listening to this song, for some reason I decided to read some of the comments and I saw a tlr thread broke out from this comment:

AlwaysRight83
5 months ago

I love Sam Cooke but I hate this song. Sam Cooke is basically describing the ghetto nature of black women in this song in the part where he says "I tried to treat you right but you stayed out late at night". But then Sam Cooke says "But I forgive you". Sam Cooke is basically forgiving black women for behaving like ghetto ratchet whores who cheat on their husbands with no good thugs. Funny thing is Sam Cooke wasn't like that in real life. Sam Cooke knew how to control his bytch. This song suits Marvin Gaye more because Marvin Gaye was a weak man who could not control his bytch and kept forgiving his bytch. Sam Cooke was a strong man who controlled his bytch and he controlled the business side of his music. That is why Sam Cooke was murdered - For the ownership rights to his music.

:mjlol: