Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Business Administration. Had an epiphany last year where I wasn't gonna do anything I hated to do and it led to some job hopping the 2nd half of 2014. I might finally be on the straight and narrow.

Flat tire in my drive this morning. Thank you AAA :whew:

On my way to work. Lets get to this money :devil:
You hit the jackpot with some high level jobs?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You hit the jackpot with some high level jobs?
I wouldn't say jackpot, but at my previous temp job (luxury ATL apartment complex), I was able to see certain tenants' job offer letters.

Some Nigerian girl around my age was applying to live in these high end spots. She had to submit proof of income/employment at her job. I saw it and was like :ohhh: I didn't know it paid so well.

I hit ol girl up and asked if I could use her as a reference. Finesse :youngsabo:

Got hired at the end of December :blessed:

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking to my friend has me reflecting on my year..so let me do my best.

I started out my year jobless with an associates degree. Well now I am 1 year ahead and a filled my previous year with a bit more experience as a worker/professional
I wouldn't say jackpot, but at my previous temp job (luxury ATL apartment complex), I was able to see certain tenants' job offer letters.

Some Nigerian girl around my age was applying to live in these high end spots. She had to submit proof of income/employment at her job. I saw it and was like :ohhh: I didn't know it paid so well.

I hit ol girl up and asked if I could use her as a reference. Finesse :youngsabo:

Got hired at the end of December :blessed:
Finesse, but how much it pay? I'm asking because I want to go into business and I'm hoping to make racks after I get my degree (if that's what I get it in)

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Work in the am.
39226-SjqQ1gif-BYVv.gif

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
As an introvert I find that a lot of people annoy me...

Especially in the social media era.....I find that many people's first inclination when they have a problem is to ask someone....not to google, not to figure it out themselves, but to ask someone.......

Maybe I'm just different? I don't ask people for shyt unless I try my hardest to figure it out and can't.....

Breh..

My friend does this shyt all the time..

He always needs "help"...

Im like my nikka, there is a library, the internet, your brain..:stopitslime:

I mean I can understand if you actually put thought and need an extra opinion..

But this nikka dosent even do that..No thought or anything...

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking to my friend has me reflecting on my year..so let me do my best.

I started out my year jobless with an associates degree. Well now I am 1 year ahead and have filled my previous year with a bit more experience as a worker/professional and a student of life.

Things that I've learned vary, some about aircraft's, some about people, some about life, and so on.

I'm not truly reflecting, I'm just thinking while I type so I may forget some things.

To live life you have to be aware of your every step, as it effects everyone that is involved with you. You also have to keep in mind that the quickest way to destroy yourself is through self destruction and living a negative life. Eating bad (I need to work on this no matter how much I exercise), smoking cigarettes, and escaping a sober mind by constantly fueling yourself with drugs.

Not to live with expectations, as that's what leaves you empty handed, because you could have gotten everything that you wanted if you went out and got it.

The work place is a serious place, and for the most part keep your distance. After being suspended from work for a week because I touched this girls ear and she had just gotten it pierced (I didn't mean to upset her ffs), so she was heated and told. Anyway, I'm not there for friends even if they add me on Facebook.

Keeping a steady mind is important too, I need to be aware and the only way I can do that is if I'm calm otherwise my emotions sway me from side to side and I won't be able to make logical decisions.

Humans do a lot of talking but not too much doing, especially when it comes to obtaining things they want or bettering themselves. If I'm going to take the time to mention something then I need to take the time to do it.

Trust peoples words and take their advice, especially when they're in a position you're not, it helps to listen.

Listening itself is really important as well, its more important to listen than anything, think of the things you can learn, not only information on a topic but information on a person, their behavior and thought process.

All of this travelling I do is great, but it means nothing in the long run if I don't set up something for myself that leads me to living a stable lifestyle.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Bytches be Crazy

I flipped on this bytch cause she was annoying me, she was going through problem. I apologized soon after but she don't wanna be with no more.

She was crazy but I still wanted her.

:mjcry:

I deleted her Number

:mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: