Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its crazy how we see things but they're all because of thoughts being processed. Like think of the phone in front of you, it started with a thought, your couch started with a thought, you were started with a thot (lmao jk), but seriously. It makes you think the key to a successful life is by having the correct thoughts in a infinite sequence, but every thought is looked as the correct thought until you're met with the wrong consequences. Keeping a clear mind so that you can make the right decisions seems about right.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Almost done with my media logo that will be put to good use. Just gotta learn how to use this illustrator software to convert raster to a vector.

Lets see if I can cop this office job. A january job chance would have me out of debt by august :wow:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I swear most people on Facebook are just followers or stupid. Niccas posting "as of January 5th, I do not give Facebook permisson blah blahs blah", :what:, it's called Terms of Service, Facebook can do what they damn please once you are logged on, posting a status doesn't absolve you from anything :snoop:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I swear most people on Facebook are just followers or stupid. Niccas posting "as of January 5th, I do not give Facebook permisson blah blahs blah", :what:, it's called Terms of Service, Facebook can do what they damn please once you are logged on, posting a status doesn't absolve you from anything :snoop:
Exactly WtF is up with this.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
my back is killing me, I have this awful habit of not stretching no matter what I do nor how long I do it for. But on a good note, I feel everything, everywhere:damn:

Happy New Year and all that good stuff.