Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just found out that a chick I work with is a total THOT, and she threw the p*ssy at everybody there but me. :mjcry:

I wouldn't do anything if she did, but I'd at least like an offer. Especially since I've seen some of the dudes there she fukked, and I look better than some of them. :why:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikka tariq just so happened to randomly retweet someone i know :mjlol: dude use to be deep in the streets on some gang shyt, now his twitter profile is filled with all that hotep bullshyt. :skip:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I just found out that a chick I work with is a total THOT, and she threw the p*ssy at everybody there but me. :mjcry:

I wouldn't do anything if she did, but I'd at least like an offer. Especially since I've seen some of the dudes there she fukked, and I look better than some of them. :why:

she prolly was intimidated by you:yeshrug:

like you would need to take the extra initiative in the situation

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RAAANNTT: Why is it that people that DON'T go to college, always have the problem with people that do? You don't see me walking around caring about your education so why are you worried about mine? Then what's super fukked up is when they try to make it seem like YOU think you're better than them. YOU bring up my college education and corporate job...regularly with sarcasm in your voice. Even going as far as to tell me that "once computers are obsolete you're going to be fukked". Hop off my nuts LMAO!!

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's amazing how many problems people have that can be solved just by drinking more water.

My guess is that the drinking of basic water is at an all time low these days with the availability of many drinking alternatives.