Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only other woman in the office decided resign. Her original last day was some time in October, then she stayed only to disappear 2 weeks before Christmas and today my co-worker told me that today would be her last day. So that means she is going to try to cram information into me at the last minute. That pisses me off because we could have started going over this stuff because she KNEW she was leaving.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last night im at my homeboy crib in Harlem doing the thing for New Years
my cousin comes through with his lady friend all is good
we all having a good time
friends food lix smoke
now im at the table in the kitchen playing spades and my cousins girl comes in and pours a cup of that henny privilege shyt
poured alot too
she goes to living room sits and sips a lil
puts cup down
goes outside
now this cup still there
she comes back
rolls into kitchen and pours another cup
she sits in the SAME SPOT! with her new drink and the one she originally had right in front of her
so i shout at her
STOP BABYSITTING DRINKS MUTHAfukkA!!
she looks at me and her face automatically told me she was about to get ignorant
so she gets up
she yellin and carrying on
my cousin comes in asks whats the problem
i tell him
he looks at her like:what: you over here wasting liquors?
pour that shyt in that shyt and drink that shyt :deadmanny:
story over

What type of stupid ass shyt is that?!?! I'm glad you and your cousin checked her. Why in the hell would she do that in the first place?:dahell:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My homegirl is an idiot in so many ways I'm losing count. She's pregnant and doesn't want the baby but the guy she is dealing with does. She was trying to make this man pay half for a pregnancy he doesn't want to terminate. :facepalm: So I tell her it's wrong to make him pay for half and if you're going to do it, then you need to handle it on your own. So this dummy says she knows a guy she can get the money from. Instead of asking him for money, she asks him if he can get ahold of any abortion pills :facepalm: He says no and then asks her if she is pregnant, she lied and told him no because he knows her family and she is scared he will say something. I asked her why the fukk did you ask him for the pills!?!?! "Well he's a drug dealer, so he has all types of pills". I'm pretty sure no one is addicted to abortion pills you dummy. I told her stop having sex.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
As an introvert I find that a lot of people annoy me...

Especially in the social media era.....I find that many people's first inclination when they have a problem is to ask someone....not to google, not to figure it out themselves, but to ask someone.......

Maybe I'm just different? I don't ask people for shyt unless I try my hardest to figure it out and can't.....

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
be black in this bytch
you cant even FIGHT BACK against injustice :deadmanny:
muthafukka said pray for NYPD
fukk up outa here

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ma dukes hit me wit the "I work 7 days a week and I'm 60 and retired!" :whew:
Yeah I got goals to hit. Lets stack this bread.

As a manager I work 11-8pm. I have no excuse not to find a part time night job.

shyt, night time cleaning offices, back of the clothing store putting shyt out afterhours, hell, I'll wash dishes in the back 2-3 nights a week. Pride comes before a fall. Get this money to where you aint gotta ask anyone for shyt.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ma dukes hit me wit the "I work 7 days a week and I'm 60 and retired!" :whew:
Yeah I got goals to hit. Lets stack this bread.

As a manager I work 11-8pm. I have no excuse not to find a part time night job.

shyt, night time cleaning offices, back of the clothing store putting shyt out afterhours, hell, I'll wash dishes in the back 2-3 nights a week. Pride comes before a fall. Get this money to where you aint gotta ask anyone for shyt.
Do it now so won't have to do that shyt later. I remember when I took a part-time job at the skating rink. The people I skated with I now had to collect their money or cook their food in the snack bar. shyt was humbling as hell.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
i havent smoked weed since christmas day. i lost my phone on nye. was meant to pick up a quarter on new years day. :beli: