Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ma dukes hit me wit the "I work 7 days a week and I'm 60 and retired!" :whew:
Yeah I got goals to hit. Lets stack this bread.

As a manager I work 11-8pm. I have no excuse not to find a part time night job.

shyt, night time cleaning offices, back of the clothing store putting shyt out afterhours, hell, I'll wash dishes in the back 2-3 nights a week. Pride comes before a fall. Get this money to where you aint gotta ask anyone for shyt.
You gotta think about the long term man, put that hustle into school, options rapidly open

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
All my life I've Been oblivious to everything I thought I was going crazy I'm finaly seeing life as to what it realy is about and it aint pretty :mjcry: wtf are we here people

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Oh you already got your BA sick. In what?
Business Administration. Had an epiphany last year where I wasn't gonna do anything I hated to do and it led to some job hopping the 2nd half of 2014. I might finally be on the straight and narrow.

Flat tire in my drive this morning. Thank you AAA :whew:

On my way to work. Lets get to this money :devil:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I really want an Arabic/Islam/Indian/Chinese/middle eastern women in my future. They're just so refined and civilized and beautiful too

Oh and i can't forget South American women

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I saw two brolic ass gay white men holding hands down town. I'm used to seeing gay people but these niccas was huge, like WCW wrestlers, and they both was wearing muscle shirts and looking at niccas like they was daring them to say something :birdman:

shyt low key was a lil intimidating :merchant: , everyone was looking but really didn't know what to say about it lol.