Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
Yall ever notice how stupid people/bubbly/airheads are some of the most happiest people on earth? Totally oblivious to their retardation. Even when you clown them, its like whatever.

I want that happiness.:to:
True bubbly chicks are the best :mjcry:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My homie rode with me to pick my lil one up a week ago and was like "Damn, why your BM look so upset while you grinning about getting your daughter?" :wtf:

BM been ignoring my calls and texts to spend time w/ my daughter since Christmas. :beli:

She was talkin this "we dont need court visitation if you communicate w/ me."

:stopitslime: She must've forgot my best friend (and my daughters Godfather) is a lawyer. :ufdup:

Wish I could see her face when that certified letter comes in the mail

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Got an A in a class I wasn't really expecting to get one :wow:
I'll be disappointed if I don't ace the rest of my courses, if I ever find them out. Profs taking their sweet time :beli:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
My homie rode with me to pick my lil one up a week ago and was like "Damn, why your BM look so upset while you grinning about getting your daughter?" :wtf:

BM been ignoring my calls and texts to spend time w/ my daughter since Christmas. :beli:

She was talkin this "we dont need court visitation if you communicate w/ me."

:stopitslime: She must've forgot my best friend (and my daughters Godfather) is a lawyer. :ufdup:

Wish I could see her face when that certified letter comes in the mail

Breh, I know the feeling. I clearly asked ( still have the text message ) my BM. Are you taking my son for thanksgiving or Christmas ? She said thanksgiving . Why on the week of Christmas she start bugging me can she have him in the morning of Christmas and she'll bring him to my house later that day.

Wtf the most exciting part about Christmas is when you first wake up and open gifts, not opening gifts @ 3pm. Lol. Not only that we both know who got the best presents as she only buy clothes, which he doesn't care for.. And she had the nerve to be mad @ me because I said no.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I know the feeling. I clearly asked ( still have the text message ) my BM. Are you taking my son for thanksgiving or Christmas ? She said thanksgiving . Why on the week of Christmas she start bugging me can she have him in the morning of Christmas and she'll bring him to my house later that day.

Wtf the most exciting part about Christmas is when you first wake up and open gifts, not opening gifts @ 3pm. Lol. Not only that we both know who got the best presents as she only buy clothes, which he doesn't care for.. And she had the nerve to be mad @ me because I said no.
I'm glad you said no. The guy I'm dating is so afraid to ask his baby mother for any additional time with his son that's not court ordered, yet she can text him and ask for help with daycare because she's had 2 additional children since she had their son (3 kids under 4 smh). I told him if she can ask your for more money for daycare which is only more expensive because she has more kids going there, then surely you can fukking get your son on Christmas for a few hours.

--------------------------------------
-So I started learning chess. The guy I'm dating started teaching me but he has little patience and started to get annoyed with me. However I did learn the names of the pieces which is more than what I knew when I started. It can only go up from there.

-I took out a balance transfer on my discover card so that I can pay off this smaller card. Now I just one have one big balance to pay off. I hope I never have to use either card every again.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My Dad thinks I'm crazy. We are so similar but so different. Talked to him today and I know he's tired of me trying to get my shyt together. :wow:

I hate to say it but I'm gonna try to distance myself from him in 2015. Not on some disrespectful shyt but on some "I'm doing me with no help. Especially from you." :birdman:

My Moms just texted me. What a coincidence. Baby boomers dont get us.