Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Went outside about 15 minutes ago to go mail some letters out, so I'm walking back home past the club and I see this dude slam this chick against the wall and starts grabbing her. :huhldup:

I wasn't sure what happened but I guess they had just left the club because I heard her scream at dude "She wasn't throwing drinks at you." I was contemplating whether I should have did something but I just kept on walking. Was that wrong of me? :patrice:
#HOH :manny:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kinda regretting not flying out to see my cousin yesterday when his parents did. I saw him earlier this year when he came down to SA but I havent been up there to see him in like 18 months, however: I did go out to Vegas to celebrate his bday last fall, gotta make sure I fly out there in 2015

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this weather we're having..in the mid 50s and shyt in december :huhldup:

the word of the day is recovery: both of mind and wallet lol...4 more days until payday so i gotta chill out after my boys bachelor party the other night..dude is one of my few childhood friends from 80s that i keep in contact with to this day so it was all good

next year though with another one of my childhood friends getting married, my older cousin getting engaged on christmas, and a combined bachelor/bachelorette party weekend in vegas that i just paid finish paying for that im attending..im about to be partied out in 2015

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Was watching Don't Be A Menace on Netfix. On that part where Loc Dog pull that gun on ole girl at the party to get her number, I was thinking to myself a hood chick like that would have heat for that nikka:patrice:. As soon as I thought this she pulled out a gun:gladbron:. Why am I just now seeing this version:wow:

Last edited:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Just watched the Hidden Colors Documentary. Very thought provoking and informative. I recommend every African American to see it.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Anyone ever quit a job after only a short period of time? I don't want to burn any bridges but I know that might not be possible because when I first started here back in August, I told my boss that I was planning on being here for at least a year... but I literally dread walking into work. Not to mention, I'm being paid like buttcheeks.
I took a position in Jacksonville, Florida because the company I was at was closing the Atlanta office. Before taking that position though, I had already submitted my resume with another company, and they sounded like they were interested but never game me the call. Anyway, I started my first day in Jacksonville on a Monday, that same day around lunch, I got the call from the company I was waiting on, they offered me the position and I had 48 hours to either accept or deny the offer :dead:, I was nervous as hell trying to figure out how I would let this new company know I was leaving and headed back to Atlanta. I called my friend and she basically gave me that truth, she said "When they decide that they no longer need you, do you think they will sit around and feel bad for you? or will they look at it as a business decision for them"? I submitted my resignation on Wednesday of that same week with no fukks given :yeshrug: