Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Brehs, I have a stuck up dog. This little guy got rescued off them streets as a puppy and I took him in. The guy does no tricks ( even though I tried to teach him) a couple days ago dude took a dump,came back in he still smelled like crap lifted up his tale and had some dooty clumps stuck to his fur tried to clean him up he bit me. He won't eat his food without shredded cheese on top of it ( if I don't, he looks at me like:mjpls: you're forgetting something sir) if you give him a treat he'll take it and walk off and look back like you are going to take it from him. Then on top of all that he barks so freaking much and so loud, don't be concentrated on something too hard he might might give you a heart Attack. Matter of fact he just did it as I'm typing this message.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Brehs, I have a stuck up dog. This little guy got rescued off them streets as a puppy and I took him in. The guy does no tricks ( even though I tried to teach him) a couple days ago dude took a dump,came back in he still smelled like crap lifted up his tale and had some dooty clumps stuck to his fur tried to clean him up he bit me. He won't eat his food without shredded cheese on top of it ( if I don't, he looks at me like:mjpls: you're forgetting something sir) if you give him a treat he'll take it and walk off and look back like you are going to take it from him. Then on top of all that he barks so freaking much and so loud, don't be concentrated on something too hard he might might give you a heart Attack. Matter of fact he just did it as I'm typing this message.

:mjcry:

show him love. :mjcry:

dont give up on him :mjcry:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I'm interviewing applicants to my alma mater this week and next.

Anything so I won't feel bad about not giving money (yet) :shaq2:

But why'd this girl email me at 2:15 in the morning though?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if it's because I went to Japan, but damn do I feel trapped in the US. This shyt is bothering me at an all time high. I looked at jobs in Japan, but I can't even get a work visa unless I have a bachelor's. It's extremely bothersome that unless it's love, school, or business o can't live in another country. I don't like people limiting my life like that, it's driving crazy.

I can stay up to 90 days there but then I have to get out and am not legally able to work. shyt sounds stupid to me.

I want to go to a university, but I don't want to live at home and I want to travel. I go to school now and I can't travel and live at home and have to put aside my wants and dreams for another 2 years to do school. Or I give up my job and go somewhere for 90 days or more and try to live an almost legit life.