Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back in the US lol. Tokyo was sick, met some cool people. I lost my debit card (long story, I'll tell it later) so I only had a set amount of cash. Spent most of the rest on a prostitute :snoop:

I was flying standby too, so of god didn't (or the universe) wanted to screw me over they could have, thankful they didn't though.

It was just that I was leaving the club, it was like 2am and I'm a bit tipsy, had like 3 beers, 2 vodka+juices, and a shyt of tequila and had been awake for 24 hours and I wanted to sex something.

Japanese girl comes up: "you need dikk release? Its a good deal ¥6000"
Me: :merchant: this is morally wrong and its probably a set up.

It wasn't a setup but I only had ¥3000 yen left after that ordeal and it costs ¥3000 to ride the train back to the airport.

Lol I thought I was almost fukked because if there were no seats left I'd be stuck in Japan penniless. Good thing in tokyo they have 2 sets of trains and one is ¥2000 so I was able to make it to the airport and buy a small gift or two.

Also met a dude from there who lives in Michigan, from Japan but he works for the car industry and had a meeting in Japan so we chilled and smoked a cigarette or two. I told dude about my issue and he said if I needed money he'd give it to me, really cool cat and we both practiced jiu jitsu. His English wasn't perfect but I'm not the type to let that stop me from making friends.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall ever notice how stupid people/bubbly/airheads are some of the most happiest people on earth? Totally oblivious to their retardation. Even when you clown them, its like whatever.

I want that happiness.:to:
You really don't know what's going on in their heads so I would never make the assumption that they're stupid. They probably just see that you're envious of their happiness so they disregard whatever you say