Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Dad thinks I'm crazy. We are so similar but so different. Talked to him today and I know he's tired of me trying to get my shyt together. :wow:

I hate to say it but I'm gonna try to distance myself from him in 2015. Not on some disrespectful shyt but on some "I'm doing me with no help. Especially from you." :birdman:

My Moms just texted me. What a coincidence. Baby boomers dont get us.

shyt, I would think you're crazy too. You're out here making kids, losing jobs and asking for money :sadcam:. You don't have to distance yourself from them, but don't ask them for anything. When you come around, just come around but still work your plan to get back on your feet. If you're staying away make sure it's because you're too busy to work. You'll be fine.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
shyt, I would think you're crazy too. You're out here making kids, losing jobs and asking for money :sadcam:. You don't have to distance yourself from them, but don't ask them for anything. When you come around, just come around but still work your plan to get back on your feet. If you're staying away make sure it's because you're too busy to work. You'll be fine.
Alonzo-Mourning.gif

:hug:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It feels like every time I travel now, one of my card numbers gets stolen...BoA and Amex must think I'm finessin'.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Just went to go take a test i knew i was confident in and made a damn 77% on it. That confidence just fly out the window...Thought i was going to be in the 90%'s...That test fukked up my day... :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Can I just have a conversation with someone without them bringing up their finances :beli: Like I get it nikka you broke, join the got damn club:beli:

Last edited: