Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Woke up with a heavy heart. Single for the holidays since 2010. My ex and her fam celebrated christmas...

I dreamt that I was with her and we were having an amazing time...I was all over the city with her and we fukked like crazy. She was telling me how much she had missed me...

Then I woke up to an empty apartment and no holiday spirit.

:mjcry:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It blows my mind that football players are still dropping the ball before crossing the goal line:mindblown:. Yet every year at least two players join the Fraternity Of Idiots

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The coli is in me :wow:

Read this book on vacation, and I was really enjoying the characters, but basically this fat white chick gets preggers by her ex, he wants nothing to do with her, in the meantime this doctor (who was running the weight loss program she enrolled in) is falling for her while she's pregnant, while she's telling him all this drama, furthermore she gets a column in a national magazine chronicling her life as a fat single mother, she's heralded and called a hero....y'all know I was like :what:

A black single mom is a drain on society, she can't get hired point blank, and especially not because she's a single mom, a fat black woman finding love? Hell nah, finding someone to wife her while pregnant? Nope....I went full coli militant on that shyt, no one would even think to write this story had it been a black woman...no one even fathoms that fairy tale..,the coli has ruined my ability to enjoy shytty fiction y'all :mjcry:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went outside about 15 minutes ago to go mail some letters out, so I'm walking back home past the club and I see this dude slam this chick against the wall and starts grabbing her. :huhldup:

I wasn't sure what happened but I guess they had just left the club because I heard her scream at dude "She wasn't throwing drinks at you." I was contemplating whether I should have did something but I just kept on walking. Was that wrong of me? :patrice: