Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True, true. I appreciate you putting that in perspective. Ironically, a dude who started at the same time I did just texted me saying he put in his two week notice.
You're welcome. As long as you have an adequate back up plan or savings don't sweat it. Put in your notice and then just find something better. Being miserable at your job is no fun.

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting ready to go to Tokyo today. I've only slept for 3 hours and I worked a 5 hour shift the previous day (1900-0000). Went to bed at 0300 and woke up at 0640. Left for the airport at 0730 and waited around to 1050. The plane was fully booked so I couldn't make fly to Tokyo. My plan was to arrive on Friday and leave Tokyo on Sunday, arrive on Monday and start work on Tuesday
. Tomorrow I have a chance but will depart on Monday and arrive at 0023 on Tuesday. Plus I'm flying standby so a seat back isn't guaranteed.I already got 31,000¥ :noah:

Made a thread out of this but it got air, oh well this thread is like the forum to me anyway.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I shouldn't say that I'm never nice to anyone, I just don't go out of my way to do it. I don't expect anything when I do something nice though.
I don't either, but if I'm in contact with people it's nothing to be nice. A guy offered to buy my salsa this morning, and I didn't even know him, we just had a friendly convo. Little things like that.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a great day, got to spend it with the family that I have here in San Antonio, ate some good food. I ended up with some very good gifts, going to hit up the mall and find me some sneakers for the spring with these gift cards I got. With the cash, going to start getting some clothes for the spring and summer.

my cousin who is like my big brother actually got me a gift, we usually dont give each other gifts except for when we are visiting the other person because he lives on the east coast

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my son kicked his cousin in the nuts tryna strong arm my lil g for his Rocket Racc00n

:camby:

Last edited:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Woke up with a heavy heart. Single for the holidays since 2010. My ex and her fam celebrated christmas...

I dreamt that I was with her and we were having an amazing time...I was all over the city with her and we fukked like crazy. She was telling me how much she had missed me...

Then I woke up to an empty apartment and no holiday spirit.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had forgotten how long it takes to craft a thread. Gonna have it up within an hour.

Hopefully it don't flop.:mjcry:

If so, no more threads.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Woke up with a heavy heart. Single for the holidays since 2010. My ex and her fam celebrated christmas...

I dreamt that I was with her and we were having an amazing time...I was all over the city with her and we fukked like crazy. She was telling me how much she had missed me...

Then I woke up to an empty apartment and no holiday spirit.
:mjcry: that's why you gotta have a little roster in the back ground. I broke up with my main earlier this month, probably would of been like you, alone in an empty apartment on Christmas, instead I was off at a chicks crib watching movies and getting food cooked for me :win:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Found out that i got to work tomorrow
YKimF92.gif
sucks for you. I'm off till January 5th :win: