The Lo Lifes: HOW A NYC GANG TOOK RALPH LAUREN FROM COUNTRY CLUB UNIFORM TO STREETWEAR STAPLE

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
The RL they are wearing is timeless. Still woukd look good today. Thats why certain clothes are an investment and worth the price.

Not anymore, the market is done and rl corp killed it with releasing everything in trash quality. Also try to cash in amateurish on the streetwear/hypebeast/hipster route is the final blow for rl, i‘ll give the company 5 years max before they go bankrupt

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Not anymore, the market is done and rl corp killed it with releasing everything in trash quality. Also try to cash in amateurish on the streetwear/hypebeast/hipster route is the final blow for rl, i‘ll give the company 5 years max before they go bankrupt
Polo def aint what it used to be but you're bugging. They can and will comeback. It's too much of a big brand, with too much loyalty. Look at Nautica, Hilfiger, etc coming back. Some brands just won't die. A vintage Polo will always turn heads.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Screen-Shot-2016-02-14-at-17.32.43.png

ralphy from uptXwn juhearddddd of course he's fly

mainline lo been buns but classic pieces early rugby rrl & certain purple label shyte is forever

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You must mean in NYC. Down south been rocking polo. They didnt influence shyt down here and make shyt cool. We got out own shyt down here and polo has always been on.

that's what i'm saying,polo been a southern staple. besides that nobody down here in texas had heard of any lo-lifes until the internet. maybe they were influential on the east coast, but that's about it.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
What year? Cause Polo has been here since 1968.

i grew up in the 80's and came into manhood in the 90's.

polo was common. creased jeans, polo shirt and some j's or kswiss back when those were still in style here.

polo, tommy, guess, girbraud, that's basically what it was coming up. and dikkies. j's, kswiss, cole haans, polo boots.