The Lo Lifes: HOW A NYC GANG TOOK RALPH LAUREN FROM COUNTRY CLUB UNIFORM TO STREETWEAR STAPLE

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
NYC the Land of ingenuity and inventiveness. They got it and flipped it to their own style and use. Imagine if these dudes could have those financial and entrepreneurial opportunities as ceos,designers, branding and marketing the legit way.

Such a fly era :wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Are they trying to say these were the first nikkas to rock polo ik the streets? Cuz i got baby pics in polo :rudy:
They were the first to Rock polo and make it their own. Anyone can wear baby branded designers..you're a baby . I had a baby LV bag so I'm claiming that I wore it first ??
:dahell:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
They were the first to Rock polo and make it their own. Anyone can wear baby branded designers..you're a baby . I had a baby LV bag so I'm claiming that I wore it first ??
:dahell:
If you mean they were the first to ONLY rock polo then ok. But nikkas acting like they was the first nikkas to make polo cool. nikkas been rocking polo. They had no imfluence down here. We had no clue what local NY nikkas was doing down south.

No proof, no case. So in other words, you're talking with no back up. K.

Just give ne a second . Taking a 7 hour drive to my mother’s house so i can find it in our scrapbook :martin: