The Lion King's getting terrible reviews

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just like all the DragonBall live action movies end up being trash :manny:

When people will realize that animation is a huge part of the success and is what gave life to these characters :wow: it's an art that yall try to replace with cheap gimmicks :wow:
people/corporations and whoever else needs to hear it. Need to realize not all things live-action means its good or let alone will be better than Animation.

some things are meant and suppose to stay in the world of Animation

Daps
Lion king
Aladdin
Toy story 16
Beauty and the beast
The little mermaid

Is this generation going to have any classics of their own or are they just going to keep recreating 90s classics? Is pocahontas next?

Frozen
Moana
Coco

Those are recent the classics for the new little kids growing up.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.

:dead: How have I never heard that rumor before?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.

As someone who loves Yonce and supports her 95% of the time, she can't act. It's so hard to watch. She should learn how to do it properly or stay away from it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
it sounds like people are just complaining about it being a shot for shot remake of the original with little to no changes

what the fuk u think it was gonna be dumbass?

I bet its dope

Not just that, the animals show no emotions it's blank stares and shyt lol. And the songs don't work either.