The Lion King's getting terrible reviews

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
There was no way this was going to work. The Lion King is probably Disney's best animated film (top 3 at worst). Ni remake was going to properly do that movie justice especially with CGI lions and voice acting which just seemed forced. So far the only respectable remakes have been Alladin and the Jungle book.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.
so this post is what Started that thread Killmonger made on you

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Hmm a movie with Childish gambino and beyonce as the main roles is getting bad reviews on rottencac tomatoes :noshoobies:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.
I've heard this for years but I still find it hard to believe that Beyonce, from a black middle class background doesn't know how to read. It's not like she's from the backwoods.