The Lion King's getting terrible reviews

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: This my first time hearing all of this...Holy shyt

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
No Jeremy Irons?
Timon and Pumba not singing and being Goofballs with Zazu like they was?
No Birdy Boiler?

Of course it's shyt. The creators of Kimba The White Lion prolly laughing they ass off at this shyt and rightfully so.

If I had the bread is release a live action version of THAT masterpiece and do it right.
:rudy: yeah they're gonna be laughing at Disney racking a billy from this shyt

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
DUH...I said from the first trailer those real ass animals aint gone work. How they gone sing and show human emotion like the cartoon original looking like they look.lol

Try this with those real ass lions
tenor.gif

Alladin worked cause it was people instead of animals.

:picard:

These are grown ass people bytching because real animals dont look cartoony enough for them to connect emotionally.

Watch Andy's Mowgli and see if that shyt works. That only works with Planet of the Apes

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.

:gucci::wtb::patrice::jbhmm::dwillhuh::damn::mjcry:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Rotten Tomatoes doesn’t actually say anything though. They just aggregate scores from the top movie critics from all over and averages the score. Same as meta critic (which the lion king also has a bad score on).

After hearing what they did to “Be Prepared” this is gonna be a hard pass for me.

Aight "I Just Cant Wait to Be King" was cool minus the dull ass voice of Zazu, but this is horrible:why:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"Critics" are just bloggers looking to draw attention to themselves and their sites. shytting on a movie gets more attention than praising it. And let's not get into mufukkaz with blatant agendas.... A lot of these mufukkaz had their mind made up before entering the theater :snooze:

If you relying on critics scores to tell you what is good or not, already know you're a loser :snooze:

My how the tables have turned... Disney fans pissed at critics now I think it's funny, critics used to kiss Disney ass for years

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My how the tables have turned... Disney fans pissed at critics now I think it's funny, critics used to kiss Disney ass for years

I'm far from a Disney stan breh.

RT been full of shyt. Look at the ratings for black/urban movies and that tells you all you need to know. The sites they use to count towards the RT score are :scust:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm far from a Disney stan breh.

RT been full of shyt. Look at the ratings for black/urban movies and that tells you all you need to know. The sites they use to count towards the RT score are :scust:

Not you.. I'm saying people on here for years been posting critic reviews for Disney films like it meant something. Now that critics have turned on Disney they wanna say they don't care about critics :pachaha: