The Lion King's getting terrible reviews

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.
:mjtf:

You high as fukk ain’t you sis?

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.
ive been saying it fir years.

Once Mathew Knowles took her out of school to be "home schooled". She remianed remedial as hell.

She reminds me of the character Celie from 'The Color Purple'

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
No Jeremy Irons?
Timon and Pumba not singing and being Goofballs with Zazu like they was?
No Birdy Boiler?

Of course it's shyt. The creators of Kimba The White Lion prolly laughing they ass off at this shyt and rightfully so.

If I had the bread is release a live action version of THAT masterpiece and do it right.

Daps
We trusting reviews from cac critics now
6c4481bdd33be339d525497d556ea215.png

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:dahell: What’s that got to do with the movie getting poor reviews? Adult Nala isn’t even that big of a part movie where she needs to speak a lot. The critic reviews don’t even mention that much on the voice acting.

This don’t got not a damn thing to do with the movie :russ:

I’m saying! What kind of bullshyt projection was that?:heh: