The Lion King's getting terrible reviews

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.
:mjlol:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.
:snoop::martin:You gotta be trolling.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This don’t got not a damn thing to do with the movie :russ:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Every clip I've seen had terrible voice over work. It's as if they went for names for casting instead of ability.

What ability its cgi?

You really just cant make a cgi lion be expressive and still make it look realistic.I see these clips where the lion is trying to convey emotion of some sort but its just not working.Why?Because lions dont talk in real life.I was arguing with somebody at work about this and they said "What about Benji:henbron:?". People tight about this movie not living up to the original:psuit:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Sometimes it's fascinating, frequently it's ludicrous, and sometimes - like when an incredibly realistic animal dies on-screen in front of you while its only child mourns him - it's borderline grotesque.
How can anybody take these pretentious, smart-dumb movie critics serious

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps

@Killmonger

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

:ohhh: