The Lion King's getting terrible reviews

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
What ability its cgi?

You really just cant make a cgi lion be expressive and still make it look realistic.I see these clips where the lion is trying to convey emotion of some sort but its just not working.Why?Because lions dont talk in real life.I was arguing with somebody at work about this and they said "What about Benji:henbron:?". People tight about this movie not living up to the original:psuit:

I was talking about voice acting

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.
:deadmanny:

stave

Superstar
Daps
I saw a snippet on twitter that sounded like shyt. If that was real, I understand this mid compared to the OG movie

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Critics are tired of the creative bankruptcy

Audiences though :dj2:

"Critics" are just bloggers looking to draw attention to themselves and their sites. shytting on a movie gets more attention than praising it. And let's not get into mufukkaz with blatant agendas.... A lot of these mufukkaz had their mind made up before entering the theater :snooze:

If you relying on critics scores to tell you what is good or not, already know you're a loser :snooze:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.

This some good ass hate right here :dead: