The Life & Times of CM Punk: The Prodigal Son Has Returned

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
The fukked up thing is we all want to see the footage. But even if Punk is in the wrong it won't matter. This story has already been spun, and AEW, the Bucks, and Tony Khan lost the war if public perception.

Tony needs a haircut, and to mature a lot. He needs to hit the gym and bulk up. You want to be taken serious, go show your wrestlers that you are as invested in your appearance as them. He seems like an overgrown kid, and until he carries himself like a man, he won't command the respect he so desperately wants.

When it comes to the product. Bring in some outside help. Hire Kevin Dunn if you have to. Fix the production. Fix the lighting. Get better commentators. Bring in Mauro Ranello with JR.

Fire most of the female roster. Especially the random Joshi's who hit like your 4 year old cousins.

Push Swerve. Figure out a way to become a cool product to black kids aged 14 - 19 without overly pandering. This will bring a larger audience.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Speaking to Chris Vannini of The Athletic, Brandi commented on leaving AEW.

“What I feared with that company, I was seeing before my eyes,” Brandi said without delving into specifics. “When you start to see things drift from the original vision and … I’ve seen this happen before, then you start to (think) this may not be what we thought it was.”

Can someone explain why no one will expound on what this drift was?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Could have had Punk vs the EVPs and made yourself millions instead of using this to pop a rating because the Bucks lose tens of thousands of viewers on their own :yeshrug:

When asked by Ariel Helwani on "The MMA Hour" if there was ever a chance to make up with Cabana, Punk explained why that could never happen.

"He came up to me one time at a show and was like — I was at the curtain watching the show — and he came up to me and was like, 'Hey, can we talk so it's not weird between us?' I just said, 'I won't ever talk to you without a lawyer present. That was it."

Interesting the Bucks supposedly said the same thing and they were shyt on for having that opinion, but Punk used that justification to not talk with Colt.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What the fukk was that about?:mjlol:
02-8.jpg

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So wait? They're only going to show CM Punk choking Jack Perry and not the footage of Punk "attacking" Tony? We already know what happened between Punk and Perry, we wanna see what Punk did to get fired.I thought that was the point?