The Life & Times of CM Punk: The Prodigal Son Has Returned

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm not going to hold my breath - but I do predict the best thing AEW can do from this is move on and act like a serious company. It's like they do the opposite of the best next steps every single time.

It's because the decision makers don't have big brand experience. Yeah Tony is part of sporting operations but the Jags and Fulham are small time compared to the legacy teams and have a smaller ceiling. Jags and Fulham not even the biggest teams within their own areas. Florida and London.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I believe that they would've kept ignoring the situation if not for the pressure to pop a rating by the network.

Sucks that they got forced into showing the footage

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They really should reconsider showing the footage. This has the potential to be very bad for them if it’s a bait & switch or anything other than what happened between punk and jack perry

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

People can get mad all they want, but this is a truth. It's absolutely pathetic that this is what you're using to drive interests when you have an absolutely stacked and amazing roster. This is what happens when you try to be one of the boys. And this is what happens when you let absolutely worthless people like Nick and Matt Jackson have such a strong influence on your actions.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

People can get mad all they want, but this is a truth. It's absolutely pathetic that this is what you're using to drive interests when you have an absolutely stacked and amazing roster. This is what happens when you try to be one of the boys. And this is what happens when you let absolutely worthless people like Nick and Matt Jackson have such a strong influence on your actions.

Don't let the Basement Beards see you say this.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Honestly I’m starting to think Punk was never the problem

It was The Bucks & the first wave of Indy bums who thought they were to good to take advice from him because they’d been on TV for 3 years