The Life & Times of CM Punk: The Prodigal Son Has Returned

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria

It’s funny because they’re not even aware at how desperate this makes them look. Sure it might pop a rating for 1 week and realistically how much are we looking at, an extra 100k? Then what? You can’t keep showing Punk footage every week to keep those extra eyes tuned in. :heh:

Do extra stuff to pop a rating here and there
Very WCW-ish

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
I mean roll the tape for fukkery and memes but taking about another show on your show doesn't seem to advisable.

And if they do beat the wwe out in ratings, yall did it talking about the wwe lmao

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
All seriousness tho, I’m not mad at it. There’s no real pay off and it likely won’t help any interest in AEW outside of a possible 1 week bump, if that even…

But if they wanna go low, do it lol. Ain’t no rules to this shyt. I come from hip hop where we had Nas tryna hang Jay Z at summer jam..

Clearly these nikkas ain’t above teasing getting in the mud to try to get some viewership, so fukk it.. lets get to it. If it works, coo. If it doesn’t, great.. it ain’t that deep tho. The average wrestling fan likely doesn’t even know any of this is happening. This shyts for our nerd asses