The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I came in to post jokes but we need to build each other up.

Was this girl even aware of your presence before you grinded on her? Had you even spoken to her or danced with her before this? Did she have a boyfriend that was there or nah?

There's so many levels to this but I'll just say women don't really like being surprised like that. You usually have to escalate to grinding, unless you just know.
Yes but we didn’t interact just close by dancing lmao :mjlol::francis:. Like I said I was too fukked up.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Last night I went to the club with an old friend. nikka I got so fukked up. I’m talking pregame and that’s all I’m say.

We get there and it’s packed to the ass. We had to park a block away. Mind you we both in costumes. My nikka a pirate and I’m dressed as a white boy. A black Kurt Cobain.

Mad bytches in their costumes too. We hit the dance floor. Now I can’t dance for shyt. fukk it man. I got so high I forgot you got to just have a good time and let bytches come.
When all that ass and titties just out there.

shyt I grinded on one girl and she let out a Yelp my nikka. You would thought I stabbed the bytch. Shawty it’s just dikk.

I’ll post more later.

:dame:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I realized I fukked up and change direction I’m facing and slowly dance away from shorty. I’m not really getting bytches. nikkas getting bytches to dance with them and I’m like damn. I got laughed at. I kind of fall back. Out of the dancing crowd and leaning to the rails. Dance a bit isolated trying to pick my mood and thoughts up. Some guy goes hey dance with her and I look at him and then the bytch he pointed. This bytch dancing with another bytch. Then he goes stop being so shy. nikkas trying to bait me lmao.

I later

That’s the peak of fukkery. Rest of night I dance on and off while self conscious as fukk. My nikka was eating. We later went back to his apartment and hit a blunt while talking deep shyt.

A good fukking night in my book my nikkas.

the time I got laughed at in a club was at myrtle beach... and this was an off/non-black bike week time so there was just white hoes. I tried to dance with one bc there weren’t any other options and I was bored. And I was offended bc I don’t even like white hoes and I’ve never had a response like that before lol

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Sexually assault bytches at a costume party brehs
He must think he donald trump:mjlol:

Nah, that ain't gonna work for you, @Rozay Oro.
You aint got the money to silence/threaten women with if charged get pressed.

And if you ever get with a chick, please refrain from doing anything questionable or even slightly rapey:francis:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Last night I went to the club with an old friend. nikka I got so fukked up. I’m talking pregame and that’s all I’m say.

We get there and it’s packed to the ass. We had to park a block away. Mind you we both in costumes. My nikka a pirate and I’m dressed as a white boy. A black Kurt Cobain.

Mad bytches in their costumes too. We hit the dance floor. Now I can’t dance for shyt. fukk it man. I got so high I forgot you got to just have a good time and let bytches come.
When all that ass and titties just out there.

shyt I grinded on one girl and she let out a Yelp my nikka. You would thought I stabbed the bytch. Shawty it’s just dikk.

I’ll post more later.

:mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
SpergSet rising
It’s our time to shine
full