The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont need to in shape for this lol.

My uncle is a carpenter and he built like carl Winslow

I was interested in carpentry but couldn't get an apprenticeship. (Nobody took me seriously.)

So Im learning on yt. :ld: Good luck, breh! :salute:
I would feel bad having a woman do that kind of work. Do you see how ashy them dudes hands be?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get what carpentry has to do with your question. Are you implying you’ll get exercise from work and you just need a diet to go with it?
Not an entirely but I know my arms at minimum will. Definitely plan to get a gym membership. Just been working out at home.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Hit up Dr Umar. He needs a carpenter for his fictional school. He might pay you in cheese steaks and dashikis :manny:
He’s getting payed with that expired red lobster gift card :ufdup:
BountifulUnconsciousIcterinewarbler-max-1mb.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
If you're gonna do physical labor

Better to pursue Plumbing, HVAC, or Bricklaying

Way better upside and easier path to 6 figures
This breh is speaking gospel. One of my biggest regrets is not pursuing HVAC when I was younger. I was a Engineman in the Navy. Which means I worked on HVAC amongst other things. I got out after my 4 years in with my GI bill and did not look back. Never went back for extra schooling for HVAC while I was in.

one of my brehs I was in with got his and did his full 20 years and retired. Now breh is fukking caking. Got his military retirement and opened a HVAC business. He just bought a brand new house worth 750k:wow:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
If you're gonna do physical labor

Better to pursue Plumbing, HVAC, or Bricklaying

Way better upside and easier path to 6 figures
+1 for bricklaying. I know a breh who’s a felon and he makes 60k+ a year. Great respectful work environment as well. Only been doing it for 3 years or so.

Very labor driven tho - especially if you’re unskilled. I believe if you come into it with the goal in mind you can get sponsored for supervisor positions and ultimately land 100k+ after a few years of schooling/training.

If you’re analytical and can memorize things very well a supervisor position would be a great fit.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
A lot of good advice in here as usual. The problem is, OP doesn't have follow through and his mind will switch by the time midnight strikes.

You don't need a gym for exercise or a job to handle that. You have your body for push-ups, chairs for dips, ab-rollers are $10. Squats are free, jogging is free.

Put the work in.

:stopitslime:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Last night I went to the club with an old friend. nikka I got so fukked up. I’m talking pregame and that’s all I’m say.

We get there and it’s packed to the ass. We had to park a block away. Mind you we both in costumes. My nikka a pirate and I’m dressed as a white boy. A black Kurt Cobain.

Mad bytches in their costumes too. We hit the dance floor. Now I can’t dance for shyt. fukk it man. I got so high I forgot you got to just have a good time and let bytches come.
When all that ass and titties just out there.

shyt I grinded on one girl and she let out a Yelp my nikka. You would thought I stabbed the bytch. Shawty it’s just dikk.

I’ll post more later.

Last edited: