The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
He must think he donald trump:mjlol:

Nah, that ain't gonna work for you, @Rozay Oro.
You aint got the money to silence/threaten women with if charged get pressed.

And if you ever get with a chick, please refrain from doing anything questionable or even slightly rapey:francis:
I hope you mean if I ever get a chick from the club. I got tinder p*ssy few nights ago. What part of I was too high y’all don’t understand?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Chic let out a yelp :mjlol:

But Rozay you my dude and all but partying in a pandemic is plain dumb, breh
I’m supposed to stay at home and wait for love? Idk how true love is but I’m more likely to get a cumbucket even if it’s weeks or months in between (striked out dumb hard that night :mjlol:)than an actual relationship. I’m die alone and I accept it.

Daps
I’m supposed to stay at home and wait for love? Idk how true love is but I’m more likely to get a cumbucket even if it’s weeks or months in between (striked out dumb hard that night :mjlol:)than an actual relationship. I’m die alone and I accept it.

Nah but be safe my man. Don't put your life in danger for some p*ssy.

Hopefully the right thing will happen Tues and we can get someone in office that will finally get a handle on this pandemic.

But I promise you won't die alone

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Nah but be safe my man. Don't put your life in danger for some p*ssy.

Hopefully the right thing will happen Tues and we can get someone in office that will finally get a handle on this pandemic.

But I promise you won't die alone
Not to be rude, please don’t bring that shyt on here. I can’t tell you how tired I am of hearing about politics and the election. I drank two beers in private for my grandma’s bday party this weekend so I can bare all my uncles and shyt bringing up politics.

I’m die alone nikka.

Daps
Not to be rude, please don’t bring that shyt on here. I can’t tell you how tired I am of hearing about politics and the election. I drank two beers in private for my grandma’s bday party this weekend so I can bare all my uncles and shyt bringing up politics.

I’m die alone nikka.

Well you can be tired of hearing about it all you want but sticking your head in the sand doesn't mean the rest of the world disappears just cause you refuse to look at it.

But I will respect your wishes.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Well you can be tired of hearing about it all you want but sticking your head in the sand doesn't mean the rest of the world disappears just cause you refuse to look at it.

But I will respect your wishes.
Let’s wait on the aftermath. These rich cacs don’t love us regardless. I share my minor wins and major failures for a laugh. I agree not to be blind but this thread is mainly humor. Even if I’m getting roasted.