The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I’m supposed to stay at home and wait for love? Idk how true love is but I’m more likely to get a cumbucket even if it’s weeks or months in between (striked out dumb hard that night :mjlol:)than an actual relationship. I’m die alone and I accept it.
You're not going to find true love at a club. A club is just to feel on some booty and smash randoms.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I can’t do sober ever. Anxiety kicks in
It gets easier over time. Especially if you're sober. When you're completely aware of everything, you learn a lot.

I'm supposedly an introvert and I still do well at clubs. But I actually know how to dance.

Sober isn't hard if you put on a character.

Do not ever put on a character, she'll see right through it. It's better to find a chick that vibes for you naturally.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You're not going to find true love at a club. A club is just to feel on some booty and smash randoms.
I know. Every girl I do fall for never really want me. I been given up on that lol.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I need to learn to dance
All in the hips and don’t cross your feet when your stepping.

When I used to hit the club my strategy was just to be in the vicinity of the dancing ladies. They dance near you. All you do is tap them on the shoulder approaching from within her view and they’ll either choose or not when they look at you. Once you’re comfortable in your sexiness women will be coming to you.