The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I realized I fukked up and change direction I’m facing and slowly dance away from shorty. I’m not really getting bytches. nikkas getting bytches to dance with them and I’m like damn. I got laughed at. I kind of fall back. Out of the dancing crowd and leaning to the rails. Dance a bit isolated trying to pick my mood and thoughts up. Some guy goes hey dance with her and I look at him and then the bytch he pointed. This bytch dancing with another bytch. Then he goes stop being so shy. nikkas trying to bait me lmao.

I later
I went up to the baddest bytch and humped the air. I actually humped another girl. That was embarrassing.
That’s the peak of fukkery. Rest of night I dance on and off while self conscious as fukk. My nikka was eating. We later went back to his apartment and hit a blunt while talking deep shyt.

A good fukking night in my book my nikkas.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
shyt I grinded on one girl and she let out a Yelp my nikka. You would thought I stabbed the bytch. Shawty it’s just dikk.
I came in to post jokes but we need to build each other up.

Was this girl even aware of your presence before you grinded on her? Had you even spoken to her or danced with her before this? Did she have a boyfriend that was there or nah?

There's so many levels to this but I'll just say women don't really like being surprised like that. You usually have to escalate to grinding, unless you just know.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
I need to learn to dance

learn how to 2 step, it's easy

make eye contact and sing the lyrics to the song

try to grab her hand, then go for the twirl, and grab her waist

tumblr_mysx29gtGi1s8hnhko1_400.gif

it works for me