The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
You can still be lame with money ask rolo
I think the first baby step may be a black therapist for me. Honestly brehs please help a breh out.
That depends on what your issue is. You might want to provide some detail on why you aren't social.

For some its:
- Don't know how to, never knew how to keep and maintain friendships and hold their own life together
- You are ashamed of your self/lifestyle and keep people away to avoid it
- They don't have the energy
- Anxiety avoidance
- Hanging with people makes them lose who they are

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
More friends, the right friends and have a poppin IG?

I have spoken on wanting to pursuit music but if I’m honest with myself it will probably just be a hobby and may never take off. I’m get these certs but money isn’t everything.

Upgrade your self worth first before you go ahead and start accumulating meaningless accouterments such as "More friends" or having a "popular Instagram."

Unless you're lonely. Are you lonely? Wanting to be loved, wanted and accepted by multiple people can fill that void, if not in a shallow sort of fleeting way since the common majority of 'em will only tolerate you for as long as you give off the false charm of confidence you might be wishing you had to garner such a following.

My advice to you, breh?

Make a GENUINE friend. Someone you can count on. Someone that will help you without turning it into a chit to be collected later. Someone you can do dirt with if it ever comes to that and then branch off by trying to acquire one or two more of said friends and have you a small, but steady crew of folk you can trust.

"Upgrading your life socially" is nothing more than appearing to be something that you aren't, because if you were, you wouldn't be asking this question in such a manner. But you can definitely fake it....something that requires time (That you'll waste) money (That you'll splurge recklessly) and energy (That you should focus on building with a dedicated group rather than the masses) that you won't be able to get back.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MWKI.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You're needy as hell, especially for other people. I see why you repel women.
Only on here I vent. I keep to myself more than you can imagine irl. My friends are the ones always trying to get me to come thru or go out. I suppress my feelings until they explode like waking up in the middle of the night to mourn a death months later. I’ll keep that one to myself.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Get off the Coli, talk to your father, and stop asking random men questions your father should be helping you with.
I know the father jokes are funny to y’all on here but a nikka in his 50s can’t help me with social media unless he was some sort of manager of mine. I’m just a breh with a mundane job.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Social proof is practically a form of currency. It’s not for my ego or appearances. It’s to have the things I can’t obtain with money even if I was rich. Youth is short af I just to enjoy it. I’m already playing catch up.