The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a full time and still working my part time
Been fukking hoes lately
Chilling with the brehs

DONT COMPARE ME TO THAT fukk nikka. nikka REGGIE LIKE 35 ARGUING WITH nikkaS VIA WEBCAM AND GETTING COLI MEME’D. SUCK MY dikk
You’re Reggie with a job, still mentally unstable. Y’all think women will solve your problems. GTFATWOH and don’t come back until AFTER you’ve seen a mental heath therapist nikka.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
completely off topic but even with the fact that kid cudi is a wild mango square that tap dances for white validation and makes weird emo music... he's also a naturally funky rapper with a great voice. he's just an artist who understands cadence and it always comes off effortless in it's execution. like i love old yeezy but i could see him at work with that horrible breath control. cudi on the other hand is always smooth sailing despite being the vastly inferior artist to yeezy

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You’re Reggie with a job, still mentally unstable. Y’all think women will solve your problems. GTFATWOH and don’t come back until AFTER you’ve seen a mental heath therapist nikka.
It’s always that one nikka that got to ruin the fun

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
completely off topic but even with the fact that kid cudi is a wild mango square that tap dances for white validation and makes weird emo music... he's also a naturally funky rapper with a great voice. he's just an artist who understands cadence and it always comes off effortless in it's execution. like i love old yeezy but i could see him at work with that horrible breath control. cudi on the other hand is always smooth sailing despite being the vastly inferior artist to yeezy
Cudi a suburb nikka, he not pretending to be hood. He a weirdo but chill.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Cudi a suburb nikka, he not pretending to be hood. He a weirdo but chill.

jesus christ yall nikkas are getting as bad as hoes with the feast or famine. call him a square then it means i expect him to be a hood rapper, where's the middle ground here b?

and both epmd and kid n play are from the suburbs, definitely not cudi-esque cornball status

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
jesus christ yall nikkas are getting as bad as hoes with the feast or famine. call him a square then it means i expect him to be a hood rapper, where's the middle ground here b?

and both epmd and kid n play are from the suburbs, definitely not cudi-esque cornball status
I said he’s a weirdo