The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
completely off topic but even with the fact that kid cudi is a wild mango square that tap dances for white validation and makes weird emo music... he's also a naturally funky rapper with a great voice. he's just an artist who understands cadence and it always comes off effortless in it's execution. like i love old yeezy but i could see him at work with that horrible breath control. cudi on the other hand is always smooth sailing despite being the vastly inferior artist to yeezy

I kind if wished kid cudi looked into switching his cadence more

Remember that track 50 ways to make a record? His cadence was almost completely different. It was like an older person even though it was near the beginning of his career so he was younger.

He's grown as an artist (passion pain demon slaying is his best imo) and he's definitely made some weird experimental albums like speeding bullet but he never experiments with cadence anymore which is sad.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You’re Reggie with a job, still mentally unstable. Y’all think women will solve your problems. GTFATWOH and don’t come back until AFTER you’ve seen a mental heath therapist nikka.
I’m not even bytching about women tf lmaooo. I just feel terrible when I’m alone. I kept the part time job along with the full time was so I can stay busy. Right now I feel terrible, I’m scared what a therapist can get out of me or want me to take. I’m not a danger to myself nor others. I feel bad, it’s not about women. I’ve taken so many Ls trying to have a girlfriend. I can’t simp, simping bring more pain. fukk bytches man I just feel sad. I want to escape like Nas does on You’re Da Man. I want to be far from all people. No one did shyt lately but I feel low. Idk

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
More friends, the right friends and have a poppin IG?

I have spoken on wanting to pursuit music but if I’m honest with myself it will probably just be a hobby and may never take off. I’m get these certs but money isn’t everything.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I have some friends and they’re all literally cooler and more social than me. Old friends from high school. They have allowed me to be the plus one so to speak. I have to do something man