The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The coli has kept me alive and functional. You don’t know how many times I have thought of suicide pre ‘12.

Staying here might be keeping you alive, but its not keeping you social. You asked about upgrading socially, my answer remains the same.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Only on here I vent. I keep to myself more than you can imagine irl. My friends are the ones always trying to get me to come thru or go out. I suppress my feelings until they explode like waking up in the middle of the night to mourn a death months later. I’ll keep that one to myself.
You pretty much answered your own question with this post.

Sounds like you have friends but you hold yourself back. If you mute your real self how is anyone supposed to know if they want to be cool with you? Seems like you're uncomfortable with your self if you cant be yourself at all times.

Once your self worth is high everything else falls into place. Cant force real friendship or relationships.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Staying here might be keeping you alive, but its not keeping you social. You asked about upgrading socially, my answer remains the same.
I may have gone to the club with friends but this is the worst time to try that. Everyone shook

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
The coli has kept me alive and functional. You don’t know how many times I have thought of suicide pre ‘12.
The coli has gotten me through some tough times as well to be honest with you. Some people might laugh and say you need a friend and all of that other bullshyt but it's TRUE. There is a lot of helpful advice from knowledgeable people on this site. Keep coming back brotha.:troll:

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You pretty much answered your own question with this post.

Sounds like you have friends but you hold yourself back. If you mute your real self how is anyone supposed to know if they want to be cool with you? Seems like you're uncomfortable with your self if you cant be yourself at all times.

Once your self worth is high everything else falls into place. Cant force real friendship or relationships.
What I’m trying to say I’m not annoying or be blowing up lines. I can hit up a friend but with bigger shyt they hit me up like yo get fresh. Yeah I do think I suffer bit of anxiety i muscle through it but it takes time for me to be myself around new faces. It’s pathetic and it may sound dramatic but I may have ptsd from my teen years. Someone on here said that to me in a very old thread.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Once you make a few new friends, be in the driver's seat of the friendship. You should be the one coordinating get togethers /group outings, etc. Get in contact with people early to see if they have plans. If not, on to the next one. If so the more the merrier cause you should be hitting up multiple people. Always always always keep a balanced ratio of men and women.

You said that most of the time you feel like a plus one. That's because other people(not you) are putting in the effort I described above.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
OP I'm not sure how deep in your 20s you are but if getting your IG popping is your focus you need to take steps in real life. Social media is image and entertainment so if you don't have any angelic voice or comedy star level humor you need fashion and a physique. So focusing on your income and exercise is likely the answer.

Take 18 months to focus solely on changing your income to responsibly afford your wardrobe and hitting the gym to look good in and out of your shirt (pause). In month 18, assess how you feel about your progress and how people (mainly women) treat you in real life.

If you're satisfied, start posting your improved self for those who already follow you, go out probably every weekend to connect to people (women) to exchange handles. If you're not satisfied, take 12 more months. After that's done, that's 2 1/2 years. At that point I don't see a reason you shouldn't be ready to cash in on your improvements.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
The coli has gotten me through some tough time as well to be honest with you. Some people might laugh and say you need a friend and all of that othervbullshyt but it's TRUE. There is a lot of helpful advice from knowledgeable people on this site. Keep coming back brotha.:troll:
:dead:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I don't have that many, I got 2 people I'd consider real friends. I got a gang of good acquaintances & coworkers though. I be hanging out with my blood brothers & cousins for the most part