The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
What I’m trying to say I’m not annoying or be blowing up lines. I can hit up a friend but with bigger shyt they hit me up like yo get fresh. Yeah I do think I suffer bit of anxiety i muscle through it but it takes time for me to be myself around new faces. It’s pathetic and it may sound dramatic but I may have ptsd from my teen years. Someone on here said that to me in a very old thread.
There is is then. You won't be comfortable in social settings until you're comfortable with yourself first.

The thing I learned is all the shyt I worry about around new people, they dont give a shyt about. It was all in my head. I was holding myself from what I wanted out of life.

Best of luck to ya breh :salute:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
There is is then. You won't be comfortable in social settings until you're comfortable with yourself first.

The thing I learned is all the shyt I worry about around new people, they dont give a shyt about. It was all in my head. I was holding myself from what I wanted out of life.

Best of luck to ya breh :salute:
Thanks breh

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:francis:after the lockdown. It’s gonna be a lot of people with social issues.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
That depends on what your issue is. You might want to provide some detail on why you aren't social.

For some its:
- Don't know how to, never knew how to keep and maintain friendships and hold their own life together
- You are ashamed of your self/lifestyle and keep people away to avoid it
- They don't have the energy
- Anxiety avoidance
- Hanging with people makes them lose who they are

that’s it right there :ehh:

I think a lot of people have issues with any number of what you mentioned

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
More friends, the right friends and have a poppin IG?

I have spoken on wanting to pursuit music but if I’m honest with myself it will probably just be a hobby and may never take off. I’m get these certs but money isn’t everything.

Work on your personality!!! Especially in this day and age young people have zero communication skills. Being personable will get you ahead and have people want to be around you.