The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I think harassment or stealing pics gets you banned... there could be some information being left out lol

Nah @Crayola Coyote ain't bullshyttin' simps ruined the game, enough complaints regardless of merit from females will get you bushed regardless, there's mad workarounds to new accounts though.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The club again?

Naw. This ain’t the time to go to the club anyway. The “field” is just outside. Shorty taking your order, a chick on the train, the delivery girl, etc... Organic shyt.

On God my block is a mecca of bytches. Especially lately. Come down get and get some shots up. A constant flow of bytches up and down the street and in front of the building. You can literally post up on the block, smoke some gas, and get at bytches. You just need to get comfortable talking to women in real life without thinking about it. Don’t even got to try to pull every chick. Just talk to them. Half the time i see a group of chicks in my building I be like what y’all on? And that shyt be leading to shyt sometimes and sometimes it don’t.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Naw. This ain’t the time to go to the club anyway. The “field” is just outside. Shorty taking your order, a chick on the train, the delivery girl, etc... Organic shyt.

On God my block is a mecca of bytches. Especially lately. Come down get and get some shots up. A constant flow of bytches up and down the street and in front of the building. You can literally post up on the block, smoke some gas, and get at bytches. You just need to get comfortable talking to women in real life without thinking about it. Don’t even got to try to pull every chick. Just talk to them. Half the time i see a group of chicks in my building I be like what y’all on? And that shyt be leading to shyt sometimes and sometimes it don’t.
Where you live, damn

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Nah @Crayola Coyote ain't bullshyttin' simps ruined the game, enough complaints regardless of merit from females will get you bushed regardless, there's mad workarounds to new accounts though.

deadass. This I told this white chick that was overweight that I was not interested she tried to flip the script with “do you want to hear about the lord Jesus Christ” I told her “nah I’m good.” She got pissed off and told me “Enjoy roasting like a marshmallow in eternal damnation in hell, a$$hole :pacspit:“ and unmatched with me. :huhldup: You cannot put down what type of women you dislike ether. Not even one. I put on my profile i do not like feminist, fat chicks, single mothers or want to follow your IG account or send you money through cashapp etc. I got angry messages from chicks calling me a a$$hole, chicks asking why I don’t like feminist and why I should change my mind and banned. They definitely do not want men on these sites with standards cause that will me force these lazy thots to level up. That what they call toxic masculinity”. :mjpls:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

I’ll go to therapist soon enough after I get this bread from new full time. Before I go to sleep to prepare for this damn 3rd shift again. These dating app hoes do make feel less lonely and even lately been hanging out with friends more. Even shared my clubbing experience with y’all. I have to say this emptiness still returns. My days/nights are usually highs or lows. If it’s not a high and I’m genuinely smiling and shyt. I’m using all my fiber to put a front. I just want to be happy, tf!

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You're slowly and surely becoming reggie. Y'all gotta be cousins or something @#PanAfricana.

It's a bunch of pimps and playas and shyt on here. nikkas been giving you advice but you refuse to listen.
I got a full time and still working my part time
Been fukking hoes lately
Chilling with the brehs

DONT COMPARE ME TO THAT fukk nikka. nikka REGGIE LIKE 35 ARGUING WITH nikkaS VIA WEBCAM AND GETTING COLI MEME’D. SUCK MY dikk