The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
That’s great. I was concerned when I saw that thread about him going for a rapping career and about the love spells to get a gf.
I never said any of that shyt in the OP lmaooo. Love spells thread was a joke, I saw that book at Michael’s (art and crafts store). I took pics to make a plat thread.

I’m transitioning to a bank teller job but I bought a security+ book to get into cyber security. Yes I do want to rap but idc bout fame nor gettin tatted up and be a studio gangsta. Still room for alternative hip hop even if that means being underground. I’ll treat that more like a hobby.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
so he's going to be a welding magician :ohhh:
An Alchemist sir. It's called an Alchemist.

edward-elric.gif

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I rarely put brehs on ignore and thought you were a decent poster. fakkit you are blocked. @DrexlersFade was right you a lame nikka

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Top 3 anime
Edit:
Outside of the pheromones shyt, what else can I practice that improve my life that isn’t magik/occult practice?
You know the simplest form of magic? Will, intent and discernment.

You make a list of the qualities you want in yourself and work on them. Then the qualities you want in a woman. And never yield on those.

Will: have the Will to say no I'm good. Don't accept what you don't want. Also have the Will continue bettering yourself.

Intent: be intentional in what you do want. If a woman have the characteristics you want in a woman pursue. And have like wise have the intention to continue pursuing the best you.

Discernment: ask questions of a woman you feel are important. Last relationships ect. And try to figure out when to say enough. If she's not giving you the same energy be aware that she ain't worth the energy you give.

I don't even use Magick in relationships. That shyt has blow back. I only use rituals for healing folks and assuaging suffering or protecting myself from bad shyt.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You know the simplest form of magic? Will, intent and discernment.

You make a list of the qualities you want in yourself and work on them. Then the qualities you want in a woman. And never yield on those.

Will: have the Will to say no I'm good. Don't accept what you don't want. Also have the Will continue bettering yourself.

Intent: be intentional in what you do want. If a woman have the characteristics you want in a woman pursue. And have like wise have the intention to continue pursuing the best you.

Discernment: ask questions of a woman you feel are important. Last relationships ect. And try to figure out when to say enough. If she's not giving you the same energy be aware that she ain't worth the energy you give.

I don't even use Magick in relationships. That shyt has blow back. I only use rituals for healing folks and assuaging suffering or protecting myself from bad shyt.
Thanks

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Reggie would be proud
I never been unemployed and lost my virginity nearly a decade ago. Nothing wrong with a man wanting a serious relationship. I’ll get the last laugh while y’all fukk up and end up with a baby mama