The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations
That nikka took a Reggie quote but put my name on it. nikkas lame. nikkas talk bio it black love and wench this and that. Want to clown a man who’s express his desire for a serious relationship meanwhile they discuss they pawgs lol smh

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Wait if you lost your virginity doesn't that mean it's possible you have a baby mama?
I always wore condoms and the one time it broke. I went and bought plan b immediately!

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That’s great. I was concerned when I saw that thread about him going for a rapping career and about the love spells to get a gf.

No this is bad advice. Rozay, follow your dreams. Go all out on the rap career, and do more spells. Maybe you can do a spell to pop off your rap career too. Or maybe you can become the rapper first, then you won’t have to resort to spells for hoes. Either way, let this man be great. I say fukk that welding shyt; spend all your money on studio time and rapper shyt. I sell beats too. fukk with ya boy. Don’t let these folks in here stop you from chasing your dreams