The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

CouldntBeMeTho

*has the morals of a alley cat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Underwater welders make guap
That's a lie. I worked for a underwater welding company. Their divers weren't making shyt. There's not much demand for it. So most of the guys that study it never even end up doing it.

Yea top 10% make good money but good luck getting there in a super competitive subfield of welding

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
That's a lie. I worked for a underwater welding company. Their divers weren't making shyt. There's not much demand for it. So most of the guys that study it never even end up doing it.

Yea top 10% make good money but good luck getting there in a super competitive subfield of welding
Oh word? I stand corrected. That’s what I heard.
Edit- seems like the upside and potential for growth is pretty good. Not a bad career IMO

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

I'm :mjlol:, because for a second I dapped @Astroslik because I swore I read that position as a high paying job somewhere, apparently that was skewed and median is much more modest because you slid in here and played the

:hhh:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm :mjlol:, because for a second I dapped @Astroslik because I swore I read that position as a high paying job somewhere, apparently that was skewed and median is much more modest because you slid in here and played the

:hhh:
I used to read the same thing as well. Maybe they’re not in demand as much anymore.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I used to read the same thing as well. Maybe they’re not in demand as much anymore.
Lowkey a lot of those top earning job lists have that affect. In a decade or 2 if the barrier of entry is extremely strenuous in required time (doctor, lawyer) the market gets saturated cause everyone wants to cake up

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Lowkey a lot of those top earning job lists have that affect. In a decade or 2 if the barrier of entry is extremely strenuous in required time (doctor, lawyer) the market gets saturated cause everyone wants to cake up
Facts

Petroleum engineering headed that route soon