The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I rather not bother God. I’ll just be grateful for my health and job though.

start small.

yoga, jogging, riding bike, lego sets, etc

then meditation, therapy, connecting with like minded people.

remember that whatever you cant control isnt worth the energy wasted.

95% of what we think about doesnt exist.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do boxing or martial arts breh. You'll meet new people and whatnot easy

Maybe join a church. You can do music shyt, meet new (black) people and maybe get something for your existential crisis.

Try to make it big with your music. Just because. If you don't want to be a label slave then don't but go all in for yourself. Maybe you need to really try at something to give you purpose. The outcome for better or worse

Worse comes to worse get a dog.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been employed for over a month and will be returning to work tmrw in the morning after quarantining for 5 days. I can pay my bills and working on paying off debt.

I do not live on my own but maybe that’s a blessing in disguise. I’d feel lonelier. I’d probably high rn if I did.
Healthygamer GG has a coaching course for $30/week (payments of $120/month). He also has a lot of interesting videos about mental health that speak to young people struggling with life

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Try to make it big with your music. Just because. If you don't want to be a label slave then don't but go all in for yourself. Maybe you need to really try at something to give you purpose. The outcome for better or worse

This is so important. I noticed OP said he loves music but doesn't believe he will "make it big."

Forget that OP. The point isn't to become rich and famous, it's to live with pride and purpose. Pick up an instrument, learn production, study your favorite artists, and bust your ass every day to be as truly great as you've always dreamed. You may never get signed to a big label or anything like that, but the point is that you're doing something for YOU and giving every day of your life meaning and visibility again.

Like I said earlier bro, I sketch as one of my many hobbies. I got into it when I was in a place of suicidal ideations and heart pounding episodes I don't even wanna think about. And I'm not talking some bullshyt ten minute notebook doodles, I'm talking Marvel, DC comics, manga level refinement and craftsmanship. Every single day I sit down and I study human anatomy, I watch countless youtube videos from other regular folks just sharing the craft as well as from guys like Jim Lee and David Finch, I sit down with a cup of tea and I spend sometimes hours--sometimes a full day--putting my heart and soul into a sketch and when I'm done I just look at my work with almost tear jerking happiness and pride. It is such a fun hobby and an incredible talent that I am truly happy to have in my hands. The ability to instantly delve into my soul, tell a story, create, express myself, and to take true pride in being me in this world.

Not to mention it's the most kick ass ice breaker out there. ("ZOMG YOU'RE...LIKE...A REAL ARTIST!!!?? OMG THAT LOOKS SO COOL!! CAN YOU DRAW ME?? CAN YOU DRAW MY FRIEND??" :jawalrus:).

It is now my purpose and my pride to be a great sketch artist. The thought of hurting myself doesn't cross my mind because the excitement of someday becoming truly masterful at this keeps me going without a second thought, even through the toughest moments. I may never make a career out of this but it doesn't matter. It is part of me. It gives me joy, pride in myself, meaning to be here in this world beyond working a job and having sex, and it gives me purpose in life.

Don't reduce your life and your existence to girls and money. You gotta get cocky again lil bro. You gotta find something new that genuinely excites you and you WANT to be good at. Something that makes you think "damn I wish I could do that. " I don't care if it's art, magic tricks, fashion design, fine photography, or stamp collecting. Then, go be good at it. Get cocky. Feel good about yourself again. Show off this talent. Take pride in your talent. Be seen and heard. Live with pride and meaning again!

You got this young bro! All these things you think is urgent--having a girlfriend and shyt--is not as urgent as you think. Love yourself, feel the blessing of life and existence, and everything else--healthy companionships, reliable friendships, security, lasting happiness--will fall into place. You will find meaning, pride, fun, and purpose in life again.

I understand the absolute terror of depression, and I understand the relief in just being seen and heard. Please don't hesitate to reach out privately if you have to. I'm here for you man.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Gym is not sound advice
Just keep trying with women is not sound advice

Anyways I’ll try to manifest more money and a crib then. That seems more possible than anything else.

The gym raises confidence and you feel better. It’s not just for women it’s for your health

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This is the best job I have had. 2k may not be a lot but I have free dental and eye insurance. I get a 9% pension that is matched.

Realistically what would be a better job for someone with no degree or certs??

Research. You got the internet in the palm of your hands.

Put half of that money into self-development.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I can get fresh
Smile
Be funny
Give good dikk
But eventually I lose her

The last girl where things were going great, she sent me a wall of kissing emojis at night, just to dump me the next day in person. “I don’t feel a romantic connection, we can be friends”. Even though I was taking her out on dates and messing around with her afterwards.

I don’t think any pheromones nor anything else will do the trick.

@Vodun @Charlie Hustle I’m need the same spell hov use on b

That's called Oxycodone