The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I got banned from tinder/bumble cause I told chicks straight up “I’m not interested in talking. If you do not want to meet up you can unmatch me.” They threw a fit and curse me out. Like you think I’m gonna sit here and give you attention without mentioning to meet up? Go fukk yourself. These dating apps charge men 14.99 and charge women 7.99. It’s not right and for many reasons why I get to the point. I’m not here to talk.

Lol @ thinking that's why you got banned. Who the fukk gets banned from dating sites? :laff:

You a whole weirdo :laff:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Oh that's where you at? I can see how that can be problematic. How great is the weather out there? I wanna visit so bad
Yeah when it first hit I drove thru Hollywood and the whole strip was ghost, minus homeless people and the Hollywood residents taking a walk. shyt had me shook :ohhh:Weather is hot right now. Probably not the best time to visit rn:patrice:.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah when it first hit I drove thru Hollywood and the whole strip was ghost, minus homeless people and the Hollywood residents taking a walk. shyt had me shook :ohhh:Weather is hot right now. Probably not the best time to visit rn:patrice:.

Yall got shutdown early lol. Is it closing back up now? I always wondered is it humid hot like the south can be or just breezy hot.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Yall got shutdown early lol. Is it closing back up now? I always wondered is it humid hot like the south can be or just breezy hot.
To my knowledge ole boi Gavin Newsom put us back on lockdown, I only pay attention to the fact that gyms closed again:russ:. We get humidity but it’s rare asf, most of the time it’s just hot.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
To my knowledge ole boi Gavin Newsom put us back on lockdown, I only pay attention to the fact that gyms closed again:russ:. We get humidity but it’s rare asf, most of the time it’s just hot.
Humid as fukk rn in south carolina

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Should have titled the thread Rozay ghosted :wow:

When breh went to the club the coli said he should have stayed his ass home. When he stayed his ass home, the coli said he should be in the field :mjlol:
Yeah so wtf a nikka do lmaoooo